Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

Oops....Rim Job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

So does he do the same thing to his wife, or is she for procreation and this kind of act is reserved for "whores"?

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

It hasn't even been a year. Time to start going after advertisers again.

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

I can't watch this human garbage for 5 minutes, much less an episode.

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

So a cursory synopsis read says he only knocked up the first wife once, then moved on even to the point of divorcing her so he could marry the newest one legally. Sounds like a perfectly healthy relationship to me.

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

Every polygamous relationship is a case study for why it's illegal. Polyamorous relationships are also a joke, if someone says they have a stable one they're lying to you, and possibly to themselves as well.

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

Reality shows as a format are poo poo, even in rare cases where the people depicted are decent.

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

ElwoodCuse posted:

However, I would fully supporther taking money from suckers who want to talk to Joe Paterno.
Joe says he raped kids too

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

Nooner posted:

Joe willingly turned a blind eye to his protege preying on children inorder to win football games and then justified it to himself by saying "well, I passed it up the line, not my fault if no one did anything"

he is a loving monster
Telling Penn State fans that Joe is in hell would be too good an oppurtunity to pass up.

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

Geoj posted:

I don't know if I'd call getting open-hand slapped in the face "beaten up," but gaining 10 pounds a month on prison food is pretty impressive.
A thing that often happens in prison and jail is that the more dangerous crazy guys will extort weaker guys who have money into buying things for them.

Phobic Nest posted:

Seriously. What are they serving in there, school lunches?
The prison food contractors are often involved in school lunches too. So you end up with funny stuff like inmates getting hashbrown patties with smiley faces pressed into them.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Mar 2, 2016

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

Darth123123 posted:

How do you know this? Rap sheet plz
Dad is a corrections officer and hates his job, so he vents to me.

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

I will not have any of your abortion pizza. Besides I need to go home to let my sex hound son out of his cage for a while so he can go potty.

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

Will you stop fingering your little sister for 5 minutes while I write some lies about you!

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I feel like when he was released, he walked out of the place, and if we could see from his eyes, we'd have that red terminator vision with all of these details on his mission to go and ruin more peoples' lives.
He's going to lube up his fist and go looking for an icecream truck.

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

Huxley posted:

They cured that boy of pussy, praise Jesus!
He only buttrapes his victims now, it's progress.

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

eric posted:

The most hilarious thing about that is mama June buying his and hers used Nissans for her and her ex.
The ex who molested her daughter

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

Libelous Slander posted:

Yeah. Sure. Let me just crack open a print version of "Intouch Weekly"
If there's even a hint of something worth talking about TMZ and every Gawker subsite will pick it up anyway.

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

What happens with those fluke girls who get their boobs around age 8?

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

In third grade I told a girl she wasn't actually a girl because she didn't have boobs. I hope she's forgotten because I still feel like an rear end in a top hat almost 20 years later. That's what all this talk made me think of.

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

FlamingLiberal posted:

Best news in that story is that the spinoff show is going to be cancelled
Couldn't agree more. These awful people might finally be losing their meal ticket.

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

Grifting, abusing the system, anti-government attitudes, regressive family values, and reality tv. Yep, it's all here.

There needs to be a general boycott on anyone who advertises on TLC. They've had far too many child-rape scandals. The latest of which saw them bending over backwards to keep the Duggars on the air no matter what.

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

I've been around for about three different people summarizing the movie for others. I hate it despite never having seen it. Yes it sounds fake as gently caress.

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

Blue Train posted:

that jim bob poo poo is even more tedious than completely unironic posts about loving tlc reality shows I hope you are proud of yourselves
Jim Bob.

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

I love when the mail order bride people get all bent out of shape when other people look on their "relationships" critically.

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

Max Hammer posted:

Holy poo poo, that 30 seconds of video made me throw up in my mouth a little but. Goddammit TLC, I hate you.
I was ok until I saw the comment asking if you'd eat a spoonful of neck crust for $50k.

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

If one of Josh Bob's kids handed me a Chick Tract I'd totally tell them what their dad did.

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

BrigadierSensible posted:

Aren't they supposed to be in foreign lands converting heathens?
Grifting is hard.

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

I'll bet they insist on their sons calling them "sir" too.

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

Nicetalga4Meltdown posted:

Are rape victims secondary virgins who have to beg God to make then not damaged goods?
Imagine if you will a chewed up piece of gum...

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

In addition to all the other bad poo poo I don't think I could handle the hatred of "free time".

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

Jim Bob'll Fix It

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

8-Bit Scholar posted:

why does this keep happening
It's almost as if the kind of people who want to be on reality tv are also really awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 1, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

My grandparents had separate beds.

I'm ok with that.
My maternal grandparents sometimes slept in seperate rooms, allegedly because grandpa snored.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Sep 18, 2016

• Locked thread