Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Wait till you see my dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Josh at one time in his life has touched all 3 of these women. (Middle is his wife)

That one on the right is p cute honestly

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

uber_stoat posted:

American fundamentalist Christianity is, I feel, like some kind of back-door demon worship poo poo. Like there's some other-dimensional entity out there absorbing all the pain, fear, shame, hatred that these mutants produce, and he's just jerking his multi-pronged demon dick and laughing at this whole cavalcade of kiddy diddling and the train wreck of greed and self-promotion that has been derailed by it. The Duggars are proof that there really is no benevolent god out there, because if there were, he would incinerate these fuckers, Raiders of the Lost Ark style.

Ya warhammer is p cool

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
How do these families stay financially afloat? Kids are loving expensive, theres no education how the gently caress dows that work

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Captain Yossarian posted:

Are there people that did/currently believe this?

Ya thats like a super vanilla christian fundy way to explain the flood and poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Frozen Horse posted:

Chicago... poo poo; I'm still only in Chicago... Every time I think I'm gonna wake up back in a cornfield. When I was home after my first tour, it was worse. I'd wake up and there'd be nothing. I hardly said a word to my wife and dozen kids, until I said "yes" to a divorce. When I was here, I wanted to be there; when I was there, all I could think of was getting back into the cornfield. I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer. Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute JimBob squats in the bush, he gets stronger. Each time I looked around the walls moved in a little tighter.

Colonel Lucas: Your mission is to proceed up the Illinois River in a Navy patrol boat. Pick up Colonel Duggar's path at Rockford, follow it and learn what you can along the way. When you find the Colonel, infiltrate his hypersexual guerrilla outfit by whatever means available and empty the Colonel's quiver.

Willard: Blueball the Colonel?

General Corman: He's out there operating without any decent restraint, totally beyond the pale of any acceptable human conduct. And he is still on Craigslist cruising W4M.

This was good

• Locked thread