Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Chafey posted:

If this keeps up the only way anyone is going to be able to watch 19 kids is through illegal filesharing services, and THAT'S the real crime here

pedo-incest undertoned show you have to torrent to watch, duggers show is now an honorary anime. all it needs are subtitles.

Hemingway To Go! fucked around with this message at 18:51 on May 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
jib mob

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

The Fattest PI posted:

Has anyone brought up lena dunham yet because this is a masterstroke that excuses sexual abuse of young sisters.

republicans love imaginary arguments where they win, see the clint eastwood chair interview or god's not dead.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Eonwe posted:

Or the duck dynasty guy talking about how of god didn't exist then rape is ok

not just rape but godless atheist performs incest + rape + murder, and the response is castration

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Whatev posted:

At trying times like these, I always ask myself: what would Jesus do if he got caught molesting his little sisters?

pretend he didn't and get really upset if anyone told about it, that was what jesus was all about yknow

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Regalingualius posted:

Until recently, I thought "emissions" actually meant horse farts.
context clues man, i mean "she lusted after men with huge dicks and who farted like horses"?

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Just went to the twitter account and could not find this.

I guess willfull isolation from the world can only go so far on the internet and they didn't like some of the comments.
Pity, I wanted to see at least one.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Shithouse Dave posted:

One of the duggar daughters married some dude Dillard.

nice alliteration

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
why the gently caress do we have people in the government publically using demonic possession as an explanation for anything

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
why did they publicize that
was kirk really thinking he'd have the cake himself and the guests would get subway footlongs

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
leviticus is the "old law" which most pastors say we're delivered from having to follow but to them that just means we can eat hot dogs, they ignore that homosexuality is in there too

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
i hope they never find him

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

McFetusBurger posted:

http://moisom.com/in-response-to-the-viral-post-about-anna-duggar/

Someone writing about how Anna should be a good faithful housewife because otherwise satan wins. I feel like I'm staring into the face of stockholm syndrome every time I see a picture of her, it's really depressing.

gently caress you lady

quick look at the comments, i imagine she's policing that section pretty hard
lotsa asskissers

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
threads gotten too real and is making me sad, needs more jim bob posts

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

sinking belle posted:

Spuuuuuurrrrrrgeoooooon

like a spurgeon
blanket training for the very first time
like a spuuuuuurrrrgeeeon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Who is the ruler of Equestria?
What colour is Applejack?
What's the difference between a fedora and a trilby?

Daniel Radcliffe was the naked guy in Equestria I think
Apple Jacks are green and pink and don't taste like apples, not sure why kids like em.

• Locked thread