Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran

Al Nipper posted:

We're... errr... normal people

So much for vertical stripes having a slimming effect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran

Casimir Radon posted:

So here's a funny story. We're going to hold my grandmother's 80th birthday party in about a month. We're only supposed to invite certain people from her church that she's sure won't rat her out for drinking.

I'm pretty sure if you can make it to 80, you can do just about whatever the gently caress you want. By that point, you'd think most couldn't care less about what others think anymore.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran

TLC's Facebook page is just rife with poo poo like that. The vast majority are posts from what appear to be uneducated middle aged women that are so upset about the likely loss of their "wholesome family program" that they're willing to give these assholes a free pass on it all. You can bet nearly every post/comment thread contains a reference to "judge not" or "let he who is without sin cast the first stone", a guarantee that the girls forgave Josh willingly, and a guarantee that Jesus is cool with it (despite no actual concrete proof of either of the last two).

The stupidity is just mind boggling.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

What the hell is that guy from The Office doing in the upper left

Jim Bob Halpert?

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran
Jesus Juice.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran
One claim so far that the police report was illegally leaked...

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran
Hey, whaddya know - Josh very well could be doing his rehab right down the road from my wife's office:

http://www.rrstar.com/article/20150826/NEWS/150829610

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran

Buffer Overflow posted:

Have there been any actual sightings of Josh since he went into "rehab"? I think he might be taking an extended sabbatical about 6 feet under Jim Bob's back yard.

A co-worker of mine swears she saw him a few weeks ago in line at a donut shop that isn't too far from the "rehab facility" he's said to be holed up in. She couldn't think of a way to discreetly get a pic of him though.

WescottF1 fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Sep 27, 2015

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran
Saw a North Love/RU bus on the way to work today. Had my camera ready, but unfortunately neither of the two occupants was Josh.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran

BrigadierSensible posted:

I know this is old news, but did Josh actually go to the rehab place?

They webcast their mandatory Friday night church services that last 3 hours. Some folks on the Previously.TV forums claim they've seen him sitting there looking bored out of his skull.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran
TLC caved.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/duggars-jill-and-jessa-counting-on-gets-full-season-w165076

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran
The tater tot didn't fall too far out of the casserole.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran

mdm posted:

I don't think he was convicted either :confused:

The statute of limitations had run out by the time anyone who could have done something caught wind of the situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran

Razorwired posted:

Michelle was a regular rear end teenager in hot pants and cheerleading uniforms until Jim started Bobbing her in college.

Didn't she claim she caused her neighbors to divorce because she mowed the lawn in a bikini and Mr. Neighbor got caught peeping at her?

• Locked thread