Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crackton
May 9, 2009

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

http://www.recoveringgrace.org/

If the abused was not at fault...God has compensated physical abuse with spiritual power....

If you had to choose, would you choose no physical abuse, or being mighty in spirit?

What in the gently caress.

Slut shaming? Check!

Enforcing learned helplessness for the victim? Check !

Forgiveness for rapist? Check!

Complete disregard of any underlying psychological causes leading the rapist to "act out"? Check!

I wonder if he'll ever do this again...

Nah, God won't let that happen, but if he does its probably for a good reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crackton
May 9, 2009

Possibly Chicken posted:

These are the people that don't pay taxes because they're a "Church" not a household right?

No loving way?

Also, to the people saying how hard it would be for a father to report his son for molesting his siblings: at what point does the your love and caring for your son outweigh the welfare of your four daughters who are now traumatized for life?

Forget all the talk about whether or not the kid was 14 or 17 at the time, it's not entirely irrelevant but it's hosed up either way. As parents rather than helping any of the kids(as in the rapist, or his victims) they reinforced the notion that it's okay to go around touching kids because as long as you say sorry to god afterwards, everything will be okay. edit:And for the girls, no matter what you must submit to your husband/father/random male stranger[insert any patriarchal figure here].

People like this who don't go in to get proper psychological treatment are pretty much guaranteed to do it again, especially knowing that even now a phone call from daddy can make it all better. See:destruction of police regards

crackton
May 9, 2009

Top City Homo posted:

this sounds like a good segway to my favorite fucktarded cult activity

purity ball

:patriot: :suicide:

:barf:

crackton
May 9, 2009

ham_sanitizer posted:

if he had knocked up his sister i wonder if his family would have made her keep the baby

You know they would, goddamn sluts being so promiscuous and all. How dare you suggest otherwise? baby killer!

crackton
May 9, 2009

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

New Duggar defender, the father in law of one of the sisters Josh molested

http://seewalds.com/grace-greater-than-our-sin/#more-341

I want to say to Josh, hang in there, the shame you feel is legitimate, yet Jesus took your shame as he was punished in your place. 

So that's how it works.

Hey every one, stop making a fuss. A fictional zombie-carpenter-son-of-virgin called and said it was really him that diddled the sisters. Its all just a misunderstanding .

crackton
May 9, 2009

Holy poo poo! Just looked this up and the kid actually looks like this, I thought it was some weird magazine misprint.

Its getting harder and harder to tell what's real in this thread. :sigh:

crackton
May 9, 2009

PT6A posted:

I can't even imagine being so broken as to be able to rape or molest a child, even if I were turned on by idea in theory. That's a really big step to take. That's like going from thinking "wow, that chick is pretty hot," to, "'I'm going to rape her!" Only a broken, hosed up person would actually rape or molest anyone. How could you not be revolted by yourself?

If you're so hosed up that you've actually sexually abused a minor, and especially if you've done it on more than one occasion, I'm fairly okay with you being put down.

Most child molesters where at one point molestee's themselves when they were children. I imagine its no different here. :(

Edit: I just realised this may sound like I have remorse for the this rapist. I don't!

gently caress that loving duggar! My concern is for the other kids that are potentially still being abused in their households, sexually or otherwise.

crackton fucked around with this message at 15:34 on May 30, 2015

crackton
May 9, 2009

babypolis posted:

well imagine never being able to act on your sexual desires, that poo poo can drive a man crazy.

which is why shaming and hating on pedos is actually harmful as it just drives them into their own hosed up cirlces of hell somewhere off in the deep web

I'd hate less on this particular pedo if there was a chance in hell of him getting proper treatment and being rehabilitated. We've seen that's not gonna happen because Jesus loves sinners and this is just another way to be closer to god. :a2m:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crackton
May 9, 2009

Facebook Aunt posted:

a history of rape

Thank you for that enlightening lesson.

• Locked thread