Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME

If you wear a flat cap and don't know all the words to On Ilkla Moor Baht 'at, you should be shot on sight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

FUN TIME

Nike, Jim Bob! Nike! NIKE!

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

FUN TIME

Darkman Fanpage posted:

TEN OUTSTANDING SONS AND DAUGHTERS

Number 11 is chained up in his attic.

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

FUN TIME

Alan Smithee posted:

why the gently caress is there a statuete of limitation on molestation

There's a massive slow-burning scandal in the UK due to child abuse as far back as the loving 60s, and it's taken decades for the victims to work up the courage to come forward. Having a limitation is stupid. Having a limit of 3 years is very smart if you're a :banjo: state politician who touches kids.

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

FUN TIME
Ham Blob

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

FUN TIME

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Wondering what kind of training the counselors had who worked with Josh and the girls

http://gawker.com/the-truth-about-josh-duggars-sham-cult-center-counseli-1709335574

Specifically look at the red text

"Who trained you to pilot commercial aircraft?"

"Jesus!" :catholic:

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

FUN TIME

Yawgmoth posted:

Bob for the bob god, jim for the jim throne.

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

FUN TIME

Million Ghosts posted:

Is a man not entitled to the jim of his bob? "No," says the first son, "it belongs to me."

"Jessa, are you afraid of God?"

"No. But I'm afraid of you."

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

FUN TIME

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the dumpy little goblin lena dunham molested her sister so its okay if our dumpy little goblin molests his sisters :smug:

the only moral goblin is my goblin.

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

FUN TIME

amusinginquiry posted:

the face of a man who beat 12 turkeys to death

:byodood: nobody *whack* gobbles *whack* better *whack* THAN ME!!! *thud*

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

FUN TIME

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Jesus, look at this photo. If ever a woman had a "somebody get me the gently caress out of this mess" look on her face, this is it.

The Duggar approach to women's mental health is to have too many kids to drown in the bath.

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

FUN TIME

Angela Christine posted:

It's such a baffling 'shop. If you are going to fake a mission pic, why the beach? The beach just reinforces the "you're paying for our vacation" vibe. A slum, a quaint village or even a church would be better options. Why the beach?

:psyduck:

Looks like the dude is really there, but Jill Bob & Junior Bob aren't, given the lighting differences. I guess it's the only photo of him that sorta matches up with the one of her.

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

FUN TIME
How much Jim would a Jim Bob Bob if a Jim Bob could Bob Jim?

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

FUN TIME

Crusty Nutsack posted:

I want to know what the tiny little "prayer room" upstairs is. Somehow I assume it has to do with punishment

No, that's the mechanical room.

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

FUN TIME

Libelous Slander posted:

everything is fine though, nothing to worry about.

Well yeah, the locks are on the outside.

Lol the girls room has direct access to the sewing room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

FUN TIME

Hooded Reptile posted:

The Duggar family has often attended events at ALERT and at least two Duggar sons completed paramilitary training there.

Wait, what? :psyduck:

• Locked thread