Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

eric posted:

The sad thing is the closeted son or daughter that finally comes out will be treated worse than the sex offender.

actually, the sad thing is that that person, too, will probably also be a sex offender, on top of being gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

wisdomHNOX posted:

rapist sun

won't u cum,
and take away,
my hy-maiin....

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
"He was a teenager! I'd hate to be judged on what I did as a teenager" ~~ the teenage rapist.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

sinking belle posted:

vice did a decent episode

*every record scratch, spit take and gif-of-Jim-from-the-office-smirking-at-the-camera EVER comes in the door carrying everything for a HUGE party*

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Chafey posted:

Collin Adams Most the people wanting it cancled are the people saying their hipacrits for being Christians while raping people. It's just people hating
19 hrs

Mods rename me Christian Whilst Raping

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Heh. ... looks like those whores got duggared :twisted:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Top City Homo posted:

i cant believe how easy it is to start a cult

you just memorize the bible and focus an obscure passage disproportionally outside its actual relevance and make huge logical leaps in a loud certain voice

the key is to be really extreme about your views basically the more certain you are the more followers you gather

now keep in mind that the followers are a trickle but you are casting a wide enough net to catch as many people as you can

then you start stratification

in cults its important to stratify and filter

you gotta filter out as many people as possible and cast another net

finally after enough schisms you will have a core of true believers

about 100 people

this is your economic base to milk for money, rape, abuse, and treat as chattel

congrats on your new cult

grow it in size and try really hard to segment it and isolate it

make sure you keep the women to yourself and the men are sent to paramilitary brainwashing camps

keep it going and then move the whole cult to a small rural state and try to take over local politics

you are soon on your way to success

god bless

can i join your cult, bro

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Wulfolme posted:

Saltwaters get to 20 feet in the present day. Those fuckers could give a lot of real dinosaurs a run for their loving money, no poo poo old stories would have them as the horrible monsters of doom.

also, they have been known to use chainsaws - a fact that would have scared the ancients seeing as how they were not familiar with such a tool.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
*In sincere voice*

the whores got duggared.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Sankis posted:

this guy was charged with beating and killing animals and then spray painting the bodies when he was 18

what color did he paint the bodies.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
or wait, i am confused: do you mean he "spray painted the bodies" like, he used spray paints to paint e.g a mural to commemorate the dead animals?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

a starwar betamax posted:

Ueah . me and my wife worked as foster parents for a couple of years and all the people flipping out in this thread is telling just how naive mos people are

thats really nice of you, and I bet you made a good parent

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
honey poo poo

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Xlorp posted:

In the spirit of scientific inquiry, exactly who could you gently caress if you were alone on desert island? The essence of that situational trope is the absence of companionship.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Have not read last 125 pages of the thread but did anyone say: looks like those whores got Duggared?!

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

CannonFodder posted:

Yes, why should we reopen old wounds over ancient history?

Now please open your true historical record of what happened in ancient times and see how we should hate the gays.

Look at this shameful post you made, dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Noice :D

• Locked thread