Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
pee-pee holder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

Say Nothing posted:

Jesus is the light!

:eyepop:

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

Top City Homo posted:

mycella lannister wanted to gently caress jamie lannister, her father, but was killed by poison

:(

Jim bob lannister

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

BrigadierSensible posted:

How come only the boys get hyphenated names like Jim-Bob?

Where are the Betty-Sues? The Jamie-Lynns? (that last one even starts with a J, so it's suitable for Michelle "eyes as crazy as my vagina is distended" Duggar

Jamie Lynn (first and middle, no hyphen) is my name and white trashy enough I don't want it to get soiled even further by the duggars :saddowns:

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

oh I forgot about that until now :suicide:

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
ジムボブ

e: gently caress ^^

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
吉姆·鲍勃

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

SpeedGem posted:

Don't worry guys, there is hope for TLC yet.

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2014/10/family_of_12_boys_wonders_will.html

Edit : And he would like to see the effect of adding a girl to the mix in a household with 12 boys, ranging in age from 15 months to 22 years.

:banjo: :stonkhat: :barf:

quote:

I love being pregnant. I've spent half my life being pregnant. - Kateri Schwandt

:barf:

• Locked thread