Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Has anyone said, "teach me how to Duggar," yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Buh posted:

A man is more likely to be gay for every male child his mother previously gave birth to.
So odds are pretty drat good on there being several little gay Duggars.

Well, now, let's not write off the older boy duggars yet.
As I learned it, the "gay" gene has survived despite not reproducing by correlating with the "hyperovulate"' gene. So therefore, birth order doesn't matter- someone is more likely to be gay the more siblings they have, period.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

hemophilia posted:

There are a bunch of people who are too narcissistic to hate themselves so they turn all the contempt they should have for themselves onto the entire human race, and internalize it as a decision not to breed. Which, fine, they would have been horrible parents anyway.

This, also the melting away of fear of death that comes from reproducing is one of the most relaxing things I've ever experienced

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Gatekeeper posted:

what did clapton do?

Layla, based on a Persian legend about an eponymous unattainable, beautiful woman, was inspired by Clapton's love for Patti Boyd. Boyd was George Harrison's wife at the time, but eventually left Harrison for Clapton.

Pretty drat tame for this thread, when you think about it.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
That milk-drinking contest can't be the usual deal right? Because that's kind of metal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk_chugging

At least compared to "who can make best babby food"

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Oct 27, 2015

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I was ten pounds at birth. Due to a blizzard, my mom had to givw birth at home with no doctor.
I owe her a debt I don't think I could ever repay

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Melmac posted:

No I get all that. I mean who in the everloving gently caress is going to bother to sign up for their site again after the hack. Shut it down and come out with a new name or something.

Sleazy people with common names.

I'm talking about you, Mohammad Chang!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Jumpingmanjim posted:

This looks dangerous.

How have they had like 50 J-named kids/grandkids, yet "Jennifer" was still available?

• Locked thread