Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Hollis Brownsound posted:

Are you loving serious? Is that an actual plotline?

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Jim Bob

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Darkman Fanpage posted:

ted cruz face pisses me off

Never noticed how lopsided and misshapen that greasy fucker's dome is until now.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Hi I'm famed Dugger family patriarch and friend of my pedophile son, just call me Jim Bob

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Lord of Pie posted:

"Let the KIDS!!! touch who they want!" - Jim Bob

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Jim Bob is his name. Jim Bob Duggar.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Shroud posted:

It is the 21st Millennium. For more than thirty years Jim Bob has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Arkansas. He is the master of the Duggars by the will of God and master of a million churches by the might of his inexhaustible children. He is a rotting carcass writhing with power from the Dark Age of TLC. He is the Carrion Lord of the vast Imperium of Duggars for whom a thousand liberals are sacrificed every day so that he may never truly die.Yet even in his deathless state, Jim Bob continues his eternal vigilance. Mighty mobility scooters cross the daemon-infested miasma of the Internet, the only route between distant inbred rednecks, their way lit by pedobear, the psychic manifestation of Jim Bob's will. Vast facebook trolls give battle in His name on uncounted forums. Greatest amongst his soldiers are the fundies, brainwashed super-zealots. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Fox News team and countless church congregations, the ever-vigilant Gothard Institute and the tech-priests of the Adeptus Huckabee to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat to humanity from liberals, heretics, homosexuals -- and far, far worse. To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be relearned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark Arkansas there is only Jim Bob. There is no peace amongst the farms, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting Nielsen ratings.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Darkman Fanpage posted:

only now do i realize how stupid the name "jim" is. bob can only do so much.

Jim Bob

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

The Fattest PI posted:

Has anyone brought up lena dunham yet because this is a masterstroke that excuses sexual abuse of young sisters.

One weird trick liberals don't want u to know!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Casimir Radon posted:

That's Three Olives.

Ayyyy lol

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Lmao "Dillard"

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Do It Once Right posted:

If your wife's vag is inside-out, do you call it 'eating her out' or do you say you're 'dining in tonight'?

Lmao

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Also, unless I'm mistaken, Jim Bob ran for office on the political platform of "pedophiles should be out to death"

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

The Bible posted:

Are we still taking the obvious troll seriously?

Jim Bob

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

a starwar betamax posted:

I know its hard to imagine......but there were these entities called.......jokes......in the time before family guy.

.... I don't recall these "jokes" can u help me out here?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Do you not have a mirror at home?

Ayyyy lmao

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Got owned hard in this thread - got "Duggard"

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Unbelievably Fat Man posted:

In the grim future of Jim Bob there is only duggaring.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Shithouse Dave posted:

One of the duggar daughters married some dude Dillard. I forget which one and what his name is.

I mentioned this before, but the name "Dillard" makes me more upset then Jim Bob.

Dumb loving names piled high.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Krispy Kareem posted:

I always figured it was because record keeping wasn't great and they didn't have enough begots and begats to fill in all 4k years so suddenly everyone lived really really long times.

I've heard a theory that all the water from Noah's flood was from the protective layer that surrounded the Earth after it's creation. With that layer gone, harmful rays from the sun shortened our lifespans to the more reasonable 120 years.

I have no idea when 120 years was settled upon, but it is a little interesting to note cell reproduction and degeneration limits puts the maximum human lifespan at around 125 years.

Are there people that did/currently believe this?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Pvt.Scott posted:

Yup. I learned that poo poo in Sunday school.

Huh, I learned something today.. god bles.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Its been a couple weeks for me, so just let me get this out of my system: Jim Bob

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Haha no she has some dumb views because of her religiousness. One of the biggest reasons we have issues.

I was going to bust your balls for being engaged to someone who supports the duggers, but now I'm just sad for you sounds like moving out was a good idea!

Jim Bob

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Jim bob

Also, being around a bunch of naked sweaty old men is gay as heck, "bathhouse" or no.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

My home and all my possessions were destroyed in a flood, but I needed to check in here quick and say:

Jim bob

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Was the involved family Dillard or Dullard? Also Jim bobbed

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Ugh, gently caress right off.

Yeah I have seen some serious poo poo in my day, but God loving drat that name is an eye-opener

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Hooded Reptile posted:

Not that far from the truth, these two couples are penning deals with tlc. The cycle will renew again......

Is one of these beasts the "Dillard" I've heard so much about?!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Acne Rain posted:

threads gotten too real and is making me sad, needs more jim bob posts

rim job Jim Bob

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Jim Bob recruited the fat, pasty dog murder Huckabee son to "take care" of his Josh problem

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Also, a "murmuring heart" is that the same as a heart murmur?! That's dangerous! Jim bob

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Jumpingmanjim posted:

http://gawker.com/here-are-the-phot...-mad-1738733009

So apparently Josh's profile pictures are still on Ashley Madison and gawker found them

Lol now that I know what to look for, that second picture is 1000% the spawn of Jim Bob

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

I lust for dugger death, and soon

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Swbm looking a bit different then I remember..

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Top City Homo posted:

rotund human being sons

What a loving stunningly ugly group, just gross

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Kill all white people

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

ElwoodCuse posted:

Sandusky was just in court for another appeal thing and there were JUSTICE FOR JERRY people there. What the gently caress, I knew plenty of people thought Joe Paterno didn't do anything wrong but I didn't know people thought Sandusky isn't even guilty.

"Rhythmic slapping in the shower"

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I wanna sex up all the preggo Duggars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

McStabby posted:

Spurgeon Elliot Seewald confirmed for the baby's name.

What a stunningly ugly name

• Locked thread