Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

American fundamentalist Christianity is, I feel, like some kind of back-door demon worship poo poo. Like there's some other-dimensional entity out there absorbing all the pain, fear, shame, hatred that these mutants produce, and he's just jerking his multi-pronged demon dick and laughing at this whole cavalcade of kiddy diddling and the train wreck of greed and self-promotion that has been derailed by it. The Duggars are proof that there really is no benevolent god out there, because if there were, he would incinerate these fuckers, Raiders of the Lost Ark style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

one of Huck's corpulent sons tortured a dog to death. not quite child molester level stuff, but pretty respectable.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Vacation Tenzin posted:

You can't even take a good poo poo because someone might complain that you're in there too long and you'll have your hands tied together the next day.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Chinatown posted:

ha ncie try this is one of those animatronic things at disneyworld

The Draco-Reptilian drone operator responsible for operation of the Duggar clan has now assumed direct control of Michelle. If the interview had gone any worse, her venom glands would grown turgid.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

thegalagakid posted:

It is by will alone I set my pedobear in motion. It is by the juice of Jesus that thoughts acquire boners, the name acquires police reports, police reports become a warning. It is by will alone I set my pedobear in motion.

sniped me, mofo!

here's mine

It is through sin alone that I molest my sister. It is by the smell of her panties that my cock becomes hard, the sheets acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is through sin alone that I molest my sister.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

The Duggar seed will bring forth a new, holy, and righteous flowering of humanity, once Jehovah scours the Earth clean of the filth of the obamunists. A new day is dawning, and soon the sun will rise over Springdale and from those rays will be nourished a fine and beauteous crop of incestuous hillbilly mutants.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine dad and son raping the womenfolk forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Phobic Nest posted:

I bet Josh took a lot of train rides in Japan.

When in Rome et cetera.

Josh took a few unannounced side trips to Cambodia... to spread the word of the Lord of course.

• Locked thread