Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

bonvivant posted:

nice this is the most evil thing I've read in a while

What an unsullied life yo must lead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

The Hman posted:

So wait if i was a duggar i could get into heaven no matter what i did if i picked up a piece of trash from the street once.

God drat i gotta get some of that action.

Nope.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Broenheim posted:

gently caress the duggars

treating sexual abuse by "taking away privileges" and punishing him is the worst thing to do. then he does it again. and again, but this time even under the clothes. but no, cant go to jail or a therapist because some non-reputable rear end in a top hat (probably from his church) said it doesnt work. instead ill send him to some random person i dont really know who "deals with these kinds of things" and force him to do labor (almost like the prison camp you didnt want to send him to cause it doesnt work) will clearly fix the problem when there is clearly more at hand then just a child unsure of sex. he touched a 5 year old. maybe you could say that a 15 year old touching a 14 year old is "better" and that kid doesnt know why he feels the way he does and impulse acts on his desire. doesnt make what happened acceptable and he should be treated by professionals to control those desires. but a 5 year old? somethings wrong there, something more then a horny teenager. he needs (or needed) real therapeutic help because that is hosed up and in no way justifiably normal. but nope, keep him locked up, throw him into a random stranger's arm with no training on how to treat this, and sweep it under the rug. then get a reality tv, preach the virtues of Christianity while you ignore being honest or helpful to the ones that really need it, i.e. josh and the victims

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Yeah a very small part of my job involves children's services here and holy poo poo folks you don't even want to know.

Ueah . me and my wife worked as foster parents for a couple of years and all the people flipping out in this thread is telling just how naive mos people are

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Wulfolme posted:

well excuse me for finding child molestation alarming

sorry... its not the finding it alarming, its the finding it surprising. abuse is depressingly common

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Some real badass atheists Doing sick owns on the bible itt

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I know its hard to imagine......but there were these entities called.......jokes......in the time before family guy.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Do you not have a mirror at home?

Ayy holly poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax