Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Medium Chungus
Feb 19, 2012

McStabby posted:

I read somewhere that they wanted to adopt but that won't happen now.

There's some kind of actual, non-Huckabee-corruptable law in Arkansas I hope that will make sure this shitbag a la extroidnaire won't be able too, right? Now that it's out? I worry that since he hasn't been convicted of anything that the good-ol boy network will hook him up with his choice of employee's for his Aatrek harem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medium Chungus
Feb 19, 2012

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

A fine piece of Americana

:monar:

I hope wherever Charlie Daniels is, he feels a sudden disturbance in the force and immediately starts projectile vomiting Duggar semen.

Medium Chungus
Feb 19, 2012

Say Nothing posted:

It happens.

may as well keep on loving at this point though

Medium Chungus
Feb 19, 2012

Origin posted:

I remember your jom duggar, now you'll remember mine.

Medium Chungus
Feb 19, 2012

It is by will alone I set my pedobear in motion. It is by the juice of Jesus that thoughts acquire boners, the name acquires police reports, police reports become a warning. It is by will alone I set my pedobear in motion.

Medium Chungus
Feb 19, 2012

uber_stoat posted:

sniped me, mofo!

here's mine

It is through sin alone that I molest my sister. It is by the smell of her panties that my cock becomes hard, the sheets acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is through sin alone that I molest my sister.

:golfclap:

Medium Chungus
Feb 19, 2012

Once again, Top City Homo delivers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medium Chungus
Feb 19, 2012

XMNN posted:

i wish harm only on the parents

and maybe the adult sons but how much can you really blame someone if theyve been brainwashed by a cult from birth

I think the sheer probability of producing a pedophile approaches 1 with that many humans that close together. What bothers me more is that the dumb gently caress dad seems to be more worried that one of his children is homosexual, which is perfectly fine to normal people, but is also statistically far more likely.

• Locked thread