Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jadius
May 12, 2001

FISSION MAILED!

SpeedGem posted:

I've said it before but i'll say it again, church elder rehab plan, excellent band name.

Michelle Duggar's Transexual Robocall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jadius
May 12, 2001

FISSION MAILED!

Drooper the Pooper Trooper

Jadius
May 12, 2001

FISSION MAILED!
I hope that when he gets out of rehab someone at Fox will have the sense to revive Celebrity Boxing and have him face off against Ted Haggard because I want to know which one of them has the more limp wristed left hook

Jadius
May 12, 2001

FISSION MAILED!
Pretty sure the only reason that jim bob still has the lego hair is that he's got a dozen or more jim bobs to harvest hair plugs from whenever he needs them. They're not so much a family as they are a way to farm spare parts.

• Locked thread