Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I bet they were relieved he was straight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

haljordan posted:

I can't decide which face is more punchable.

god gave you two fists for a reason

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Monkey Fracas posted:

of course

of loving course

Honestly I would have thought this was more of a "Rick Santorum" family, though

Sanatorum said something about how if Bruce Jenner says he's a woman, he's a woman. No way they'd back that.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee

eh at least he admitted that molesting kids is execusable and disgusting which is more than I can say for a lot of the duggar supporters.

mdemone posted:

Ol' Frothy had to walk that one back already, probably after receiving a few phone calls.

figures. He should claim that by "if he says he's a woman, he's a woman" he meant weak minded like a woman.

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 17:19 on May 22, 2015

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Republican Vampire posted:

I think people might be confused because there was an investigation when he was 17, after a member of their church alerted the proper authorities (Oprah).

tbh if you want something done in America Oprah's not a bad choice if you can get her to listen

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

actually it is a pretty big coincidence that Jim Bob went straight to a pedophile cop about his pedophile son.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

FreudianSlippers posted:

China has the right idea with having a cap on how many kids people can have. You don't really need to have more then 2-3 kids unless you're running some sort of eugenics breeding program and/or pedophile fertility cult.

That law will never pass because republicans depend on every redneck couple having an average of six children each who will grow up to be republican voters.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Rambling Robot posted:

19 Creampies and Counting

lmao yeah right Jim Bob's been getting his dick wet every night for the past twenty seven years

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

As much as I hate Jim Bob, at least he's fully committed to that position as opposed to pro-lifers who are against baby murder except when they have to actually follow through with their positions.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

The family have a special code word for when women in public are wearing provocative clothing, which is "Nike."

Seems like Jim Bob has tricked his family into giving him a heads up about any nearby fine rear end titties.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I am going to impregnate Michelle Duggar.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Scathach posted:

See, while I feel bad for the kids in the situation, all the adult women choose it. I totally have no pity on a woman who is all "Oh you molest little girls? Here, let me marry you and pop some out for ya!" At that point they're as bad as the molestors.

"I feel bad for the kids but honestly what kind of idiot stays with someone who hits her?"

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I really do wonder what it's like for this super christian people to have sex... I mean, if they're trying for a child (or not preventing pregnancy at all), then by those religious rules, they're allowed to gently caress. So... do they get into it at all? Is it missionary or nothing? Is there foreplay?

And just as I write that, I realize that if it involves Jim Bob, I don't want to know.

I mean LOOK AT THIS GUY. He looks like an aged infant, like his name should be Georgie and he wears velcro shoes and drools a lot.

idk some of the stuff he's said but I can't remember now have lead me to believe they get freaky with it

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Wulfolme posted:

They're always pretty insistent that as soon as the rings are on, you're not only welcome to tear that cooter up, you're loving encouraged. They're against all forms of sex that ain't husband and wife because the boundless joys of the wiener are supposed to be strictly reserved for holy matrimony. You're never supposed to pretend they don't exist. They're not quite that stupid.

I bet Jim Bob is a foot fetishist or something.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Lord of Pie posted:

lol Nobody in Arkansas votes because the options are always either two shiteaters or one unopposed shiteater.

Those campaign ads for Tom Cotton ran for like two goddamn years straight.

obama obama obama obama obama obama president barrack obama

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Fiend posted:

Just *what* exactly are Kaitlyn and Nick hiding?!

They had sex. It was revealed in a preview of the season on the first episode.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Blue Train posted:

'We don't let boys babysit,' Michelle said. 'They don't play hide and seek together. Little ones don't sit on big boys' lap, people we don't know, or even family members, unless it's your daddy.'

they shoot marbles to decide who gets to be daddy for the night

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Jack Gladney posted:

The unbearable suffering of innocent children has become delightful entertainment to me so suddenly that I didn't even realize it until now. I'm fantasizing about a secret dungeon with an unknown Duggar locked away right now. I can see the news crews and the shot from the CNN chopper team right there in my mind.

dug dug hungry, dada.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

bean_shadow posted:

Jana Duggar is thinking of getting out. She's the eldest daughter and hasn't been in any kind of relationship. She wants to go to college but would need her parents' financial support. Only if Jim Bob allows it which he probably won't do and getting married is the only way out for the girls. I think there are enough supportive people that would consider helping her get away from her family, but I think if Jim Bob didn't get his way he would cut contact off from any child and that would make them back down. So here's hoping there's one piece of good news.

I'm willing to bet she'd be set for years if she got out and started a gofundme or something.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

you irl posted:

duggargate is old news friend, now it's all about goons deciding where exactly is the line between incest and a fun time with a familiar face

family is about relationships, not blood so if you and your sister don't get along have at it

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I would pay anything to have someone break into their house and find the hosed up poo poo in their bedroom.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

ChlorophileAddict posted:

by now, it's prolly like this:

" Jim Bob build up his courage all day. At the dinner table he stares Michelle straight in the eye.
As the kids go do their chores, he tells her.
"prepare yourself woman, tonight we f"
She goes to the bedroom, lifts her skirt, takes her granny pants off and lays in wait spread eagle.
he breathes deeply trying to not think about it.

he walks in he room, grateful it's dark and he doesn't have to look at it. He is brave, a soldier of Jesus. He will soldier on.
He gets on top searches for a bit, tries not to puke.
Sticks his dick in, pumps for 2 minutes, hopes he is in the right place since he can't feel poo poo. The smell is potent and disgusting.
He holds his breath in, thinks of the hottest of his daughters and on the count to 10 releases into... whatever that is.

he gets off her and gets out of the room, goes to the bathroom and pukes his guts out."

Jim Bob takes her panties off with his teeth and wedges his head in there to check for a baby

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Jim Bob's Slim Knob

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I'm going to do the Duggar girls a favor and gently caress them, making them filthy in the eyes of Jim Bob and also unfit for marriage to their betrothed, forcing them to leave their cult and become people.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Yeah that flaming homo pumped his wife so full of cum they have record breaking numbers of kids. It's like, you just need to have the beard you don't gotta groom it.

lmao if you think the only incest in that house is older male > younger female. every teenage boy in that house besides Josiah have had a piece of michelle. Jim Beta only fathered the first ten kids

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Jul 19, 2015

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I'm staring at my screen with barely concealed contempt. Everything about the joke was bad but when I noticed you oh so cleverly changed Jim Bob to Jim Beta it turned from a lovely joke into a window to your soul. It reveals a mind so loving simple and insecure that it had to edit a dumbass cuck joke. The kind of mind that picks up on this haha MRAs are dumbfucks thing and just runs with it - With all the sophistication and understanding of nappy clad 3yo wearing their mothers pearls. gently caress you.

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Because it was a beta chicken that just got cucked.

Does that illustrate to you just how god damned terrible the joke was? If you're reading that chicken crossed the road joke and thinking man that loving sucks then we've reached a point of empathy.

get cucked, beta

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Ripoff posted:

Josiah just broke up with his girl because of "the Lord's will" and I bet the Lord is pointing him towards dudes now.

I'm surprised they let him dress like that.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

The Rage posted:

JOESMITHSONNWA@GMAIL.COM

I can't decide if he really likes Mormons, or he's into NWA, or really what he's trying to convey with this e-mail address.

If you're really asking, it stands for North West Arkansas which is where they're located.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Hammurabi posted:

Let's not be too hasty about calling Daniel Keller a good guy. Remember he is still a Quiverfull (I assume).

he swore so probably not

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

The White Dragon posted:

the articles say she's in her 20s but the crows feet say she's 75

those are scream lines

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

cumshitter posted:

still side hugging even on their wedding day

lol did they spend the whole wedding staring straight down

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I really want to check if Duggar incest fanfiction exists but I also really don't.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Julet Esqu posted:

Jessa finally had her first kid. It's a boy, but no word on the name yet. Jim Bob

how is pregnant jessa holding a magazine with a story about her delivery?

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

BlancoNino posted:

It's almost like tabloids are full of bullshit information/drama

yeah I know but I figured they would wait for a thing to actually happen before they told a bullshit story about it. I understand that credibility isn't a huge goal for these kind of magazines but it kind of ruins any they did have if you read it and then see that she's still pregnant.

Geoj posted:

Looks like the article was something about how Jill was "supposed to be there for her" but she's jet-setting off on another :airquote: mission trip :airquote: in central America.

ah. so they used a picture of her pre-pregnancy to bullshit you into thinking she did give birth. makes sense.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Jessa is hot. If only her desire to obey her man's sexual whims at a moment's notice was a choice and not due to brainwashing. :(

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I don't personally know a single fellow Arkansan who doesn't think they're creepy as gently caress. Even the old people. The goddamn old people think Jim Bob is creepy.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Is it because Jim Bob looks like a Lego guy someone has glued human eyes and teeth to?

Yes, and also because he gives off a "I would eat you and demand you thank me" vibe.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

tacodaemon posted:

My understanding is it was even cheaper than that, basically the guarantee was designed such that if you didn't get laid you'd have to apply for a refund via a bunch of additional steps that were sufficiently onerous that hardly anyone would actually manage to collect

How would you even prove you didn't get laid?

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Who is the ruler of Equestria?
What colour is Applejack?
What's the difference between a fedora and a trilby?

A trilby can be modded with ballistic weave in Fallout 4 for some reason which may be a bug and GODDAMNIT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

WhyteRyce posted:

Kody is a clueless idiot who I enjoy laughing at. Also when they do things like try to explain their business to actual business people

Episodes that focus on their family are boring whereas episodes that focus on them doing things like trying to pass off their business as legit or visiting creepy redneck polygamists that make even Kody uncomfortable are great. The scene with investors was great because they hosed up beyond belief and it's great as long as you can believe it's real.

• Locked thread