Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Jonny 290 posted:

also they make their money by having used car lots

How many do they have? Gonna suck for the youngest boys when they become an adult and ask for all the same poo poo Jim Bob gave their older brothers and Jim Bob is just like "go away we don't have any more who are you?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

haljordan posted:

their home seems pretty neat and clean but yea all the other stuff is true

god id like to punchasize jim bob's stupid goon face
that'd be loving sweeeeeeeeet

It's neat and clean because there are like 19 kids doing chores

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Sounds like someone else is a kiddy diddler

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

you irl posted:

imagine this guy giving your son a talk about inappropriate touching

"Ok so this is inappropriate touching... so is this.... and this... and lots of this. Now you do me"

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Philthy posted:

They've already been replaced by some other nutter family with a million kids who get their own TV show.

I'm glad Kody from Sister Wives is an absolute tone-def idiot who is shunned by his church, otherwise he might be the one picking up the torch

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Jumpingmanjim posted:

What are the backer rewards?

I'm assuming she has ridiculously long hair...so a strand of that

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Buttcoin purse posted:

I will read this crossover fanfic but only if you do a self-insertion where you torture baby monkeys with the dentist.

Look if we are doing crossover fanfic then write about Jared, the lost Duggar child

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

If the Keller guy gets a new kitchen, will all be forgiven?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Could this whole thing have been prevented if Anna was around Josh more to yell Nike before he was tempted?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

McStabby posted:

Is sex allowed while she is pregnant? It may explain why she's had so many kids.

Duggar sperm is mutated and super resilient, allowing it to queue up inside a women for years on end.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Those Duggar girls are doing some To Catch A Predator style spin off. But they'll just end up catching a Duggar every week

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Sep 29, 2015

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

quote:

"The children love it, and it's good for you," explains Michelle on Nina Frye's Living the Dream Mom radio show. "The beans and the chilli have the protein...the iron and fiber. Everybody likes it, and it's so fast."

"When you're in a hurry and you don't have anything planned, or if you've got a large number of people coming over, it's very inexpensive. We open up a giant can of the chili beans, throw in some ground beef that's already been cooked and seasoned...It's ready in fifteen minutes." 

That's another Duggar tip for quick meals on the go. Prepare ground beef ahead of time, and store it in the freezer for easy access. 

Chili Frito Pie

12 (15 oz) cans Mexican style chili beans

2 bags Fritos™

4 c. shredded cheddar cheese

2 small containers sour cream

*Ground beef (optional)

Warm beans in large pot. Serve over Fritos™ with cheese and sour cream. Easy family favorite.

Serves 20.  

It's good for you

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

cumshitter posted:

wow he's like 23 or something in this he totally committed himself to that haircut

You gotta train that hair early if you want to have that kind of haircut. He beat any stray hair with a newspaper until it went back

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Unrelated but there is some documentary on Netflix about having a vaginal birth after cesarean. They kept calling them V-BACs like that's a thing people recognize and some overly enthusiastic doctor said it was a SEXY topic in the medical community.

So maybe they got one of those crazy doctors to consult???

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Julet Esqu posted:

Life must be rough for the Dillard these days. Dude looks undead.

Edit: Reminder that these two are both in their early 20's.

What happened to the bottom of his teeth

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Not to defend anyone involved with this ridiculous family, but apparently Derrick's jaw was busted or something, it had to be completely fixed up, so there's a ton of hardware in his mouth.

This information comes from my wife, who actually watches and pays attention to the goddamned show. I heard the guy talking and immediately asked why his speech was so garbled (aside from being from naked-banjo-overalls country) and that's what I remember hearing before having my brain shut off from the lack of stimulating information being given.

His jaw/chinline always looked crooked when he didn't have a unibomber beard

Oh god their kid will have Jim Bob hair and Derrick chin and Michelle crazy eyes and mother's Hobbit feet :ohdear:

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Jan 2, 2016

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Don't hurt poor Mike's feelings

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Chick Fill A lemonade keeps that marriage together

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Rambling Robot posted:

gently caress tlc.

and jim bob.

you can try but he'd outlast you

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

PassTheRemote posted:

Well whatcelsr is going to get the ratings for TLC?

Kody and the sister wives is pretty good. As is 90 day fiancé

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

My wife watches a ton of tlc poo poo, and I think I've mentioned it in this thread previously, but that sister wives garbage is the most boring dribble, it actually is the worst thing on there. Really, deep down, we all love a good trainwreck, we're posting in this thread, so let's not kid ourselves. But to say anything positive about sister wives, the most inane show on the channel, is preposterous. The most positive thing I can say about it is that at least it's not longer than it currently is. :colbert:

Kody is a clueless idiot who I enjoy laughing at. Also when they do things like try to explain their business to actual business people

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Tusen Takk posted:

Link to the rumours please

This is exactly why I occasionally watch it with my wife. It's hilarious when they take themselves seriously or try to do something beyond doing a family vacation/trip

Otherwise it's the most boring tv show out there. There's three fat blondes and a brunette who all compete for attention by creating a shitload of innocuous drama while boohoohoo'ing about money as they sit in a bunch of massive houses sipping ice cold water in the middle of a god forsaken desert

Watching the brunette slowly morph into the other three is also amusing

They jump up and down tell anyone who listens or interviews then that Kody is a great dad who has time for everyone. And then one of the wives got catfished because she was lonely

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Captain von Trapp posted:

I suspect with those extremely large families, especially pre-TLC money, the default diet is basically the cheapest available carb wads. This probably explains the puberty bus that hits the Duggar boys and turns formerly cute kids into puffy and bloated acne-ridden teenagers. Somehow the Duggar girls are more resistant, but the Kody clan isn't so lucky.

Not just the diet. She's lightened her hair too.

Also all four houses are the same I can't tell them apart. Same strip mall boutique decorations with those word art wall thingies.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Didn't think there was more than one kind of three way with the Duggars that sounds repulsive

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

The first wife wanted another kid but Kody hemmed and hawed about it so now she's barren and catfished

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Meri agreeing to divorce Kody so he could remarry and adopt was such a blatant cry for help and attention. But if course the man married to four women doesn't notice and the three other wives don't care. Who saw that coming.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

The season's 90 day fiancee was bland except for the super creepy 50+ year old dude who married some girl from the Philippines who was younger than his daughter. And he also refused to ever have children with her.

Also from his brief descriptions, she sounded like a carbon copy of his first wife who he divorced. He continually mentioned it to his fiancee as well.

quote:

The scene with investors was great because they hosed up beyond belief and it's great as long as you can believe it's real.

Sister wives: "We get all these page hits on our site!"
Investors: "How much of that translates into sales?"
Sister wives: "....uh...."
Kody: :downs: "LET'S GO MAKE SOME MONEY"

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Feb 8, 2016

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

'buttoned-down super-religious family'. I mean, those mormons sure do know how to party, right?

Oh I forgot about taking the go-go dancing club hopping Russian to a strip-mall Mexican restaurant for salsa dancing in rural Idaho and her breaking down in tears when she realizes that was going to be her life

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

SteveVizsla posted:

Danica Dillon just dropped her lawsuit against Duggar

Probably stuck at the Chrysler mechanic and can't make it to court

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Something about the dude in The Little Couple annoys me. Not sure what. Probably had something to do with him being super condescending and :smug: about cannoli

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Meri is like the textbook case of how polygamy sucks for women. Like all the check boxes are there but the light bulb never goes on in her head.

When her only kid went off to school she wanted another kid but Kody dithered around forever and didn't understand why time was of the essence for a 40+ year old woman and eventually that talk died out. Then he went off and had a kid with the youngest wife so no skin off his nose. And now Meri is old, lonely, and alone getting cat fished. She volunteered to get the legal divorce. While it was stated for good reasons, it was such an obvious cry for help and attempt to have people notice her. Oh and her and the second wife never got along because the whole polygamy and sharing thing was just weird for them so they just lived with awkward acceptance of each other all their lives

All the other wives have house fulls of kids so they ain't got time for her bullshit. So this 40+ year old woman with no job or career just lives alone in her 4 bedroom house in the desert puttering around counting down the days her husband makes his routine stop, like that sad old woman on your street who can't wait to talk to the mailman

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 04:01 on May 31, 2016

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Does anyone know what Kody does for a living? And is My Sister's Closet pulling in the big bucks after those investors came in?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Ultimate Mango posted:

He is a professional reality TV persona.

Doing a quick google it looks like he just plays bankruptcy shell games with his wives

quote:

Ugh.

I've always thought that rather than being terrible, the worst thing a show (or movie, or song) can be is boring. Catfishing-aside, this show has that in spades.

No joke, I've been exposed to so much tlc in the past 2 years, I could probably give you at least one reason that ANY of their other shows are worth watching over this.

You aren't getting outlandish stunts like Duck Dynasty or Honey Boo Boo, it's more subtle stuff like Kody shocked expressions when someone thinks his idea is stupid or Kody's stupid tone-deaf actions and people's exasperation. But yeah, 90% of that show is filler garbage

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 05:32 on May 31, 2016

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Kodi's dad is FLDS now, though, and one of his sister wives is Janelle's mom. Janelle being Kodi's second wife.

He also has a daughter (Janelle's) who is engaged to his brother in law

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Dude has the potential for four sets of brothers-in-law. I'm assuming Robin's brother, so the age difference wouldn't be as horrifying?

I don't think he's that old but he's got country hick permanent hat hair and bald spot so tough to tell

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Sure is a lot of trouble to go through in order to still gently caress relatives, just not blood-related.

All of the taboo none of the forbidden fruit

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

While watching Sister Wives, I saw they started running ads for the new season of My Big Fat Fabulous Life. Looks like this season is not such a fabulous life for her anymore.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

The commercial editors were brutal. Non-stop falling over with cuts of her putting giant marshmallows in her mouth

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Top City Homo posted:

TLC will soon bring the hit show

You mean that new show I Am Jazz?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Friends and family stage mock funeral for Whitney on the next episode

• Locked thread