Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Illegal disclosure

Shut the gently caress up that's not true

He was 18 when the official investigation started. He wasn't a juvenile when the Oprah show reported him to the authorities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Jim Bob defining pedophile
There's no legal definition for pedophile, Jim Bob, you lying hypocritical sack of poo poo! The accepted definition is someone who derives sexual gratification from children and your disgusting pervert son fits that definition.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever
The Duggars said they took the kids to The Children's Safety Center in Springdale, AR for counseling at some point after the incidents. As licensed therapists (and therefore mandatory reporters), the staff at that place should have reported the incidents of abuse to the authorities for investigation. Was this done? If it wasn't, why not? Either the Children's Safety Center did not report the incidents as required by law, or the Duggars are lying about taking their kids there.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Monkey Fracas posted:

*most recent interview*

lmao sterilize these people from the sky with a cropduster

Edit:

I am not kidding

I wonder if the future will condemn us for not stopping them when we had the chance. I estimate that at current reproductive rates, the entire population of the world will consist of Duggar kin within 250-300 years.

And the ghost of Josh Duggar will be chuckling from beyond the grave.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Ultimate Mango posted:

Thats a pretty good Jon lookalike. I might want to find and watch this unironically.

Goddamn Rule 34.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I was just reading a Wikipedia entry on Gypsies/Roma people, and I noticed this entry:

code:
The mother is considered impure for forty days after giving birth
The Duggars are crazy gypsies and are probably going to steal your car when you're not looking.
That's probably why Michelle Duggar is down with having so many kids. At least she gets 40-80 days of respite from having that moon-faced hair-helmeted troglodyte grunting and sweating over her for interminable minutes until he finally dribbles a few drops of jizm into the Arby's Big Beef and Cheddar ruin that used to be her vag, "accidentally" moaning their daughters' names as he does so.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

satanic splash-back posted:

You're thinking in a lot of detail about Duggar vagina, wtf?

You've mistaken me for Josh Duggar.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Pvt.Scott posted:

Not really. It's his religious duty to pump as many children out of his wife as possible, according to the fringe fundamentalist Christian sect he belongs to. As the de facto public face of his particular brand of crazy, Jorm Biib's feelings on the matter don't necessarily make a difference. He's got a lot of societal pressure urging him to gently caress his wife, so even if he hates that poo poo he'd still be up in it every fuckin day.
At this point she's gotta be pretty close to menopausal, evidenced by the fact that they're looking into fertility treatments so she can queef out yet another J-baby. If he wanted to quit, he could just say that she can't have children anymore and that their sex life is over since sex is only supposed to be for procreation.

Michelle Duggar probably keeps taking bullets for the team in order to keep Jorm Blib from finding some half-assed biblical justification for impregnating their daughters.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever
The Duggar males really don't have any self control, do they? I guess Michelle and whatever Duggar daughter that was should have warned Gom Jabbar about all the holes on the mini-golf course.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Fiend posted:

I tole my good wife to sit on my countenance but mind the hair.

Sit on my countenance and tell me that you love me
I'll sit on your countenance and tell you I love you, too
I love to hear you oralize
When I'm between your thighs
You blow me away

Sit on my countenance and let my lips embrace you
I'll sit on your countenance and then I'll love you truly
Life can be fine if we both sixty-nine
If we sit on our countenances in all sorts of places
And play, 'til we're blown away

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

The big hit from Dugmouth was "Walking in on My Son".
It ain't no joke I'd like to give my sis a poke
And reach under the skirt that goes down past her knees
Give anything to see her pubies and her boobies
Hey I know it's wrong but I'd like to touch her where she pees

This is a sneak attack I took it out so I could jack
It's just like any vag, a tasty sibling snack
I got a passion for a-mashin' on my sisters' naughty bits
They've got the goods that bring me to their room to feel me some tits

[Chorus:]
I can't get laid, so now, my sisters get Dugg out
Allow, when the sister is five, some pubic hair to arrive
And if I crawl low at night, they might never know, but if
I keep this up, my life just might be ruined by InTouch

A dozen years ago they spoke out when they found out
'bout the rapin' and the fondlin' I did over their clothes
And they freaked out 'bout my sly molesting tactics
Just sleepin' and nappin' man what the hell happened?

Incest spell bound now I'm hell bound
Had a melt down when they got felt up and
Word got 'round the whole town
And Mom and Dad denying it the hypocrites
Because they can't accept they raised a piece of poo poo

It ain't no joke when my handkerchief is soaked
With my jizz because my sisters' breasts have been exposed
Our bond is broken when I choke it and focus on pokin'
My guilt is gone with some godlike hocus pocus

I want to sit back kick back and watch my sis get bushwacked
News at 10:00 my reputation is under attack
Get away from their cracks before the cops put me away
I need to be there when my daughter's old enough to fellate

-Dugg Mouth

Axolotl fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Jun 26, 2015

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

netally posted:

A crime fighting Quiverfull family would actually be a good movie.

If any of them get killed, the mother just reaches into her vagina for a replacement

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

XMNN posted:

While he’s been forced to internalize a lot of feelings since his unseemly actions as an adolescent, he’s been able to unload on his eighteen siblings — and his parents,

lol
Wasn't unloading on his siblings the problem that led to this mess?

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Pvt.Scott posted:

When God closes a door, he opens a window so he can defenestrate you.
When Jim Bob closes a door, Josh opens a window so he can penetrate you.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Some people just have no shame whatsoever.

What a loving liar. He quit his job at Walmart in anticipation of the big TLC gently caress-you-money payout they were gonna get for a spinoff show, and then in the end Josh wound up finger-loving more than just 5 girls twelve years ago. He hosed all the Duggars, and the Dillards, and the Seewalds too.

Good going Michelle and Jhim Bhob, your greasy, pneumatic, receding hairline progeny managed to completely poo poo the bed.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

dog buttz posted:

I'm going to do the Duggar girls a favor and gently caress them, making them filthy in the eyes of Jim Bob and also unfit for marriage to their betrothed, forcing them to leave their cult and become people.

Lol if you think Jerm Berb hasn't already beaten you to the punch...

I think the Duggar boys would be a better bet

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Darth123123 posted:

Gonna grab some of that jesus money. I also didn't realize till now that they still have 2 siblings that haven't been announced publicly as the rape victims.
If you give a poo poo, you can easily tell who they are. It was easy to figure out from the police reports, given the ages of the victims at the time of the offenses.

The two who admitted to being victims are already married, so there isn't anything their husbands can do now about the "used goods", so to speak. The unnamed sisters, on the other hand, are still unmarried and the Duggars probably want to avoid sullying their names in regards to any potential suitors.

Axolotl fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Jul 1, 2015

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Top City Homo posted:

Aloha Akbar! Thread has risen!

Can I get a Jim Bob from the audience?

I say Jim!, you say...

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Krispy Kareem posted:

The Duggars are toast. They were were only a national influence because of the show. They might still carry some weight in Arkansas, but that's it. I'm sure there's some other repressive, yet quaint family with no recorded instances of incest that Fundies can hitch their wagons to instead.
There's some other fundie family with 19 or 20 kids that occasionally used to show up on the Duggar's show early on. I think they've got their own similar show on some backwater Christian cable channel no one watches.

I think you're right that the Duggars are done on the national stage. They'll probably latch on to the crazy fundie speaking circuit to whine about Christian persecution, but their name is toxic now and no organizations with any influence or resources will touch them (unlike Josh).

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

LingcodKilla posted:

I hope the show gets replaced with giant Mexican-American Catholic family. "20 hombres and Counting".

20 niños y contando

or

20 anchor babies and counting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

quote:

The source says the evangelical Christian family, who often discussed their religious faith on their TLC show, is "heartbroken that they've now lost that platform."

"The Duggars want to return to TV because they truly believe it was part of God's plan for them to spread the word about their faith," the source says.
How come they don't think that it's God's plan to stop them from spreading the word about their faith? They got shut down pretty decisively, I don't think God could be any more obvious about wanting them to shut the gently caress up.

• Locked thread