Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy

Matt Walsh continues to prove he's a turbo shithead:

quote:

I know I’m opening myself up to serious criticism here, but let me be honest with you: If my own son, God forbid, came to me and admitted to doing what Josh Duggar did, I don’t know that I’d immediately run to the cops.

Would you? Is it really that simple? The decision to have your child arrested as a sex offender would be an automatic thing for you? Really?

I guess I’m just a horrible person then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy

Khorne posted:

you're the child molester
If it were my son I'd get him away from the other kids and keep him that way permanently, seek a qualified mental health professional, and talk to my lawyer to see if I had to report it to the police or not.

Maybe if he only touched one inappropriately once. But whatever it was, 4, 5, or 6 over the course of however long and multiple indents? It would be a hard decision no doubt, but poo poo man, that's serial rape.

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy

Three Olives posted:

"Let's talk about the real criminals here, the ones that told you about all the raping and molesting our son did of underage children when we thought we had properly covered it up and our son had gotten away with it while we played the perfect family on TV for a lot of money."

• Locked thread