Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

I'M TOTALLY CALM AND RELAXED.
Jinger is probably the oldest "probable gay"

I hope she escapes

I hope they all escape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

Her name is literally Jinger, pronounced like Ginger but spelled with a J because they're all J for Jim Bob.

Here is an image of Jim Bob:

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

Top City Homo posted:

Jill Dillard

She's like Marcy D'arcy but not cold and barren (though she may be a bisexual)

I feel sad that Jinger got Duggared by her bro, that girl is way cool.

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

etalian posted:

Grand Forks even invited him to the ribbon cutting ceremony.

Basically if you make fun of North Dakota you will be rewarded.

"No publicity is bad publicity!' - North Dakota and also Mike Huckabee and also Jim Bob Duggar and also other gross people previously mentioned in this thread.

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

Pop pop pop pop

Voted funny

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

Cults like this make it very clear the woman isn't supposed to enjoy sex, so my guess is that Michelle just lays there silently as Jim Bob furiously pushes rope for a few seconds until he blows his load into her babycannon and then they put their modest clothing back on and pray for Jesus to give them another JimBobFace baby.

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

Buttcoin purse posted:

Apparently the oldest girl also refuses to court and hence is still in the house, speculation amongst the more hardcore Duggar haters is that she wants to stay there to protect the little girls who are around the age Josh likes 'em at. Also the girls share beds so the little ones are in bed with a much older girl, also for defense?

They do this so the girls don't scratch the record because they're never alone in bed.

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I can't imagine the hell of literally not being able to jerk off or diddle the button every second of the day

You can't even take a good poo poo because someone might complain that you're in there too long and you'll have your hands tied together the next day.

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

Windows 98 posted:

Does anyone have a video link of the interview with the girls? I missed it and want to punish myself watching how horribly hosed up they are.

Also is it worth watching their show for laughs? Do they display their crazy well in it, or is it hidden beneath layers of good hearted family fun?

Well if you can find any eps on Youtube, watch one of them to get the general gist. The horror is there for people who know what to look for, but hidden discreetly for those who are braindead and vapid and watching reality tv "to learn things." All the eps are basically the same. The family hanging out at the house, then they go somewhere, and someone does or says something 'wacky' and then one of the younger kids rolls their eyes at it and then the credits roll.

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

Joshux (War Boy): I touch, I pray, I touch again! WITNESS ME

Immortan Jim Bob: MEDIOCRE

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

Which ep had the "NOW TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS FOR DADDY" cuz that's where we stopped watching and never looked back.

Josh-sempai, notice me

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

Jim Bob Costas

same hair

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

Jumpingmanjimbob

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

More like time to start the countdown til he posts to social media about how he's praying hard with his family to help overcome this. Then his wife will post about how she forgives him because the onus is always on the woman to forgive the man (because that is what Jesus would want her to do!) and not on the man to STOP BEING A CUNTFUCK.

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

shiksa posted:

you think jim bob and michelle kept having kids because they realized how badly they hosed up with the first one? have to craft the perfect dugg, this first draft was garbage.

The perfect Dugg was the last one they had.

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Labor camp?

“in all labor there is profit”

Work makes you free.

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

What's the over/under on Josh Duggar choking a hooker to death during rough sex? I'd put it at 6 months and choose under. I guess it depends on how long they hold him adult captive at Give Your Penis to Jesus Camp.

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

happyhippy posted:

gently caress me, was looking for new picks of Huckabee's sons to see how fatter they got, and I got Huckabee himself doing a Jim Bob impression in the 80s.

Arriving just in time at the office of Governor I'm a Guy Fucker to get Jim Bobbed.

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

Phobic Nest posted:

:psyduck: They took that folksy adage that God won't give you more than you can handle and turned it into medical advice.

"God won't grow a tumor in you too big for you to handle!"

"God won't grow a blood clot too big for your arteries to handle!"

This is the Lord's Science. People only ever die when it is God's Plan. God will eventually call some younger ones home, but it is only because he needs young, strong backs to build a new deck around his pool.

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

I'm just Spurg-eon about Jesus. I know everything about Jesus. AMA. I was literally born to know everything about Jesus. Also I scream and hit myself a lot because I can't stand loud noises but that's just how Jesus wants me to be.

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

donkey salami posted:

Is jessa pregnant yet?

They wait 40 days after the birth of a boy to get it on. 80 days after the birth of a girl. Girls are unclean. Vaginas birthing vaginas like some sort of Cyriak piece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

Now that they're warning travelers to El Salvador about Zika Virus, how long til we get a tiny-head Duggar?

It'll be a "miracle" and a "Gift from God" and the easiest blanket training subject yet! (Because it won't be able to move off the blanket in the first place.)

• Locked thread