Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

WHY BE A FATCAT WHEN YOU CAN BE A SMOKERAT?

COOL ZONE HERO, ASK ME ABOUT MY LIVESTREAMS

^^^^^^^^^ I assume that's just their weird name for a mud room or foyer type thing where you keep your boots and coats and lunch boxes and poo poo you need when you go out

whalesteak posted:

Another bit of shittiness pointed out by someone on the freejinger site is that Grandma Duggar currently lives in their "guest suite" which looks to be about a 10x10 room that opens directly into the laundry room.

Conventionally, the only bedroom that you have to walk through the laundry room to access are maid's quarters. Way to honor thy mother, Jim Bob.

I want to know what the tiny little "prayer room" upstairs is. Somehow I assume it has to do with punishment

Crusty Nutsack fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Oct 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

jojoinnit posted:

Wasn't the design to have a girls room at the opposite end of the house with the only entrance being through the master bedroom literally the main reaction when they found out Josh was duggering? Like *there all fixed! We quarantined the harlots so no more temptation!*

Yep, pretty sure the Dugs themselves have confirmed that they designed the house to keep the boys away from the girls because URGES

Also I think they put locks on the girls room lol

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Mad Hamish posted:

Who's the guy on the left? He looks almost normal.

That's Jessa's hubby, Ben Seewald (who else could it be, the way he's standing with his hand on her?). He's dumb as a bag of rocks. Like, really, really dumb. And doesn't have any idea that he is either.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

More info, please I need to know more about how deep the stupid rabbit hole goes.

I used to watch the show. You could just tell that things weren't quite connected up there. He was the funniest part of the show, even though I don't think that was the goal lol

smallmouth posted:

I assume named after Charles Spurgeon.

Yeah, they said in the video in the link about the name that it's after that guy, and Eliot is after some missionary too of course! gaggggg

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Wedemeyer posted:

The uterus once contained a baby. It's still recovering from the efforts of creating a baby. Did you even know anything about birth?

I don't think the duggars abstain from loving after birth because of medical reasons you dolt

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Buh posted:

I know two siblings that start with K and it's pretty much a lifelong game of 'who the gently caress is this mail for?'.

I especially like how the Duggars have two verbally indistinguishable ones in Joanne and Joy-Anne. Just confirms that at some point they straight up forgot which ones they've used already.

no, they're Joy-Anna (they usually just call her Joy I think) and Johannah (they usually call her Hannie, what a rebel!!!111!)

so at least in writing and what they're actually called, they're pretty different

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Jack Gladney posted:

What an efficient way to destroy identity and independence--or to prevent it from forming in the first place.

they already did that with the blanket training so no worries

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Rambling Robot posted:

I always mix up my Jims and Bobs, but how old are these two?

They look no more than 20 +/-. Very unfortunate JimBob genes.

on the left is our super fabulous Josiah who is 19 and the other one is apparently Joseph who is 20

they look way older

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Mike Cuckabee argues with a woman about the Duggar family https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLOzUcvVfPQ

well they sure shut that ungodly woman down!

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Krispy Kareem posted:

I can't believe I even know the answer to this...

Because young new wife has kids from a prior marriage, he needed to be legally married to her to adopt the children. It's not that he didn't want to put more babies in old sour wife's belly - her insides are a rocky place where his seed can find no purchase.

So his rationale was fine. However, the fact that sour old wife has gained about 50 pounds in the last 2 seasons while also getting catfished by another woman implies she isn't taking this well.

I watched the first couple seasons of that stupid show but haven't since. Please explain the catfishing because that sounds awesome

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

That really was the worst couple, but let's not forget 'roach man' who brought his fiancee over to a horribly disgusting apartment, and 'buttoned-down super-religious family'. I mean, those mormons sure do know how to party, right?

EDIT: I still have this mild fascination with Muhammed and that middle-aged woman from last season. "Hi, I'm the most oblivious person ever! No, he's not using me for a greencard, we'll have sex someday..."

EDIT 2: Oh would ya look at that...

So the premise of the show is putting a bunch of foreigners who want green cards with Americans in order to get married for said green cards, and the stupid Americans think it's all true wuv?

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I feel like my wife doesn't really care about the little people shows because they're not ridiculous. I mean, the one with the mom who's a doctor is actually legitimately nice, so it's less interesting than someone who's 700lbs and lies to themselves and their family (Penny )

Yeah the Little Couple people seem normal and nice and fun to hang out with so they're pretty boring. The Roloffs seem more annoying but still not exactly riveting reality tv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I wonder if Jinger knows that the freejinger forum is a thing

• Locked thread