Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
sniff his rear end for a bag of coffee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
imagine four jims on a cliff. bob works the same way

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

WhyteRyce posted:

In more TLC show talk, apparently Kody is almost out of money and looking at getting another one or two wives to keep the show going

sell the Murano CrossCabriolet Kody

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Duggar, Duggar, burning pale,
In the forests of Springdale;
What immortal hand or eye,
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies,
Burnt the fire of thine eyes?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand, dare seize the fire?

And what shoulder, & what art,
Could twist the sinews of thy heart?
And when thy heart began to beat,
What dread hand? & what dread feet?

What the hammer? what the chain,
In what furnace was thy brain?
What the anvil? what dread grasp,
Dare its deadly terrors clasp!

When the stars threw down their spears
And water'd heaven with their tears:
Did he smile his work to see?
Did he take my check from TLC?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Yeah. Nother wife, nother season. we rewarded him with ratings and a fatter check when he brought in the last wife, why would he stop now

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Jumpingmanjim posted:

What kind of signature is that?

That of an 11 year old girl

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Best Korea posted:

I know it's Arkansas but what kind of hosed up judge gives a kid to the Duggars?

lovely horrible southern judges are almost like this ever-present element in the southern panorama. they are everywhere, you cannot avoid them. most are elected, and the entirety of the campaign is who is Tougher On Crime, so any possibly rational/liberalish/not openly racist candidates get sent packing

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Darth123123 posted:

So why didn't you close your legs?

Canada :synpa:

I was a dumb 19 year old and my insurance expired on my $500 chevy nova, and i happened to be a super dumbass one day and i rear-ended this conversion van. They towed my car, yadda yadda.

I went and got lovely insurance for $45/mo on it, and went to court with the paper. The judge told me "If you have the $130 cash to pay off this no insurance fine today, it never hits your record". i borrowed $20 from everybody i could possibly scare up, paid it off at 4:58 PM and left the courthouse very excited that my poo poo was still clean, and very upset that it could ever go like that. that isnt justice even though i came out on the upside

e: hot springs arkansas, october 2000

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

FlamingLiberal posted:

The two beds thing was because of TV censorship and for film, the Hays Code. I don't believe it was actually that common in real life.

our RV (1989 model) shipped with two twins in the back.

It was owned by a preacher.

we gutted the bedroom and rebuilt it as a single queen in a vain attempt to purge the thing of the creepy

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Sadly, Josiah's courtship to a very nice and sweet girl ended a couple of months ago :( Poor kid just can't catch a break!

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/josiah-duggar-and-marjorie-jackson-split-end-four-month-courtship-201558

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
The kids are fine. They'll be exactly as healthy as any other children raised in the Deep South on cornbread and hamburger casseroles and a monthly mini-golf outing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Remember when Jim bob caught one of his kids masturbating and tied their arms together

#JimBobLife

"poo poo, now i've got two problems" --Jim Bob

• Locked thread