Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Norton posted:

"The first time I had sex, I didn’t fully understand what was happening to me. When it was over, I noticed that I was bleeding, and I became convinced that God was going to kill me for my sin of causing lust in a man. I lay on the dirty floor of my cheap apartment’s bathroom begging for God’s forgiveness, begging to start over again, and begging for my family’s love, which I knew had now been forever forfeited by my sin."

wonder what her boyfriend felt about all of this

If you read the rest of that exact paragraph...
 "At that point, I had no frame of reference to understand that someone had taken sexual advantage of me, because the concept of date rape wasn’t part of ATI’s “Umbrella of Authority.”"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

JIM BOB
Wow, hmm maybe they didn't tell the truth, hmmmmmm weird

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Needs to be :drat:style except DUGGARED or

JIMBOB

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Well slap my rear end and call me Jinger, that's fantastic

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

The Silence of the Mandatory Reporters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Source your quotes Flanders, is it Fox news or the Duggars fb fan page

• Locked thread