Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KHLAV KALASHNIKOV
Nov 13, 2005

man these Aphex Twin album covers are just getting weirder

edit:
- or -
come to daddy

okay, time for a shower in gasoline :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KHLAV KALASHNIKOV
Nov 13, 2005

Counterpoint: I didn't molest little kids, including my own sisters, and then blame them for it :colbert:

KHLAV KALASHNIKOV fucked around with this message at 01:08 on May 24, 2015

KHLAV KALASHNIKOV
Nov 13, 2005

PT6A posted:

Teenage boy discovers one weird trick to avoid front-hugging! His sisters hate him!

KHLAV KALASHNIKOV
Nov 13, 2005

jam bib

KHLAV KALASHNIKOV
Nov 13, 2005

Darkman Fanpage posted:

if there isnt a mixed drink called a jim bob there should be

Mix two beverages, then mix that with one of the original components: Jim Bob's Grandbaby.

KHLAV KALASHNIKOV
Nov 13, 2005

donkey salami posted:

Wasn't the original tipoff a letter a family member put in a bible that a church member found?

For something the family keeps saying was so forgettable has anyone asked them about this?

Sure they've been asked, but they've never been given the opportunity to answer frankly and candidly. And I'm not even sure that they're coached into giving the responses they do so much as they're kind of subconsciously browbeaten into that line of thought, so they probably believe it's no big deal because they don't know otherwise :smith:

~seriouspostin' in GBS~

vvv exactly, and that's loving tragic

KHLAV KALASHNIKOV fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Jun 5, 2015

KHLAV KALASHNIKOV
Nov 13, 2005

when i say jim y'all say bob

JIM

KHLAV KALASHNIKOV
Nov 13, 2005

TNG posted:

Hopefully Jim Bob, Michelle, and Josh drive into the side of the Wal-Mart they live right next to and the rest of the kids can have a chance at being real people.

So help me god I don't know why, but I envisioned this as playing out like the end of Who Framed Roger Rabbit, where Judge Doom's Dip truck thing smashes through the wall to reveal Toon Town.

Actually, I am going to accept this as the best possible outcome for the Duggar girls.

JIM BOB.

KHLAV KALASHNIKOV
Nov 13, 2005

Inside Out Mom posted:

I don't wish for anything else to happen to the children, but I have this feeling some dark poo poo has already happened to them. I just hope that the darkest poo poo comes out and it's enough so someone has to step in and put a stop to this crazy rear end poo poo. I mean, Jim Bob. For fucks sake, JIM BOB

That's pretty much how I would put it. I don't want more to happen, but party of me hopes one more thing comes out that will finally end this terrible poo poo once and for all.

But I know that, no matter what happens, no good will come of it, because those kids are ruined forever.

KHLAV KALASHNIKOV
Nov 13, 2005

jimbob disagrees

he isn't that generous

KHLAV KALASHNIKOV
Nov 13, 2005

Bob

KHLAV KALASHNIKOV
Nov 13, 2005

Jeet christ that's so loving unsettling.

KHLAV KALASHNIKOV
Nov 13, 2005

I Jimmed, I Bobbed, I Duggared
--from a letter addressed to the Arkansas Senate in 46 BC

KHLAV KALASHNIKOV
Nov 13, 2005

Hoo boy, I was teetering on the edge of feeling bad for the guy since he is clearly a product of the oppressive and repressive quiverfull lifestyle, but goddamn :stare:

jim bob          

KHLAV KALASHNIKOV
Nov 13, 2005

okay guys it's time i admitted it: i am addicted to weightlifting and... and... oxycotton :cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KHLAV KALASHNIKOV
Nov 13, 2005

Ayn Rand was an atheist anyway.

• Locked thread