Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

nooo

Hazo posted:

I mean like in a widely-broadcast interview. Maybe yeah that's what they're supposed to say, but their pre-interview coaches would have to know that would seriously ick out the majority of the few people remaining on their side, so they'd have to either torpedo the rest of their support by giving the "the molestation we brought on ourselves was just a test" answer, or betray their cult teachings.

this is all a fantasy though because lol the idea of a real journalist getting withing a thousand feet of them

Yeah p much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

holy gently caress

I mean there is no possible way that the other boys weren't offending too right, I mean going this far for just one seems ludicrous even for them

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
mods rename thread "Incest is Blessed"

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Darkman Fanpage posted:

turns out weirdos are hosed up weirdos

it's almost as if finding casts that appeal to the lowest common denominator, or represent people low on society's ladder, ends up blowing up when those people are as massively hosed up as you kind of basically hired them to be

mama june is the perfect example of this, with the duggars I imagine it was more a hilarious 180 from "we hired them because they'll really bring in the christian mom demographic" to "lmao whoops"

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jumpingmanjim posted:

TLC is just biding its time til it can find another 20 child family and throw the Duggars under the bus.

I hope it's a big fuckin' bus

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

The White Dragon posted:

idk i hear it'll actually be kinda short

... yet long enough to adequately separate the boys from the girls, to avoid incestual conduct

what a paradox

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

SERPUS posted:

Well, in her defense, it was a 50% off sale.

welp

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

XMNN posted:

load-blocking drywall?

wow

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

NecroMonster posted:

he's had kids since he was at least 15

heh

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Picnic Princess posted:

A while ago someone made some sort of comment about please some one modernize her look so I had a go

I think the hair came from another dumb crazy lady

looks like woody harrelson in drag from anger management

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

:seinfeld-welp.gif:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Josh Duggar loves baseball, you should have seen his face when we said he could play in the minors

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

This will never not be hilarious I mean loving look at that

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

l
m
a
o

It doesn't surprise me, but still makes me smile. This country.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Lord of Pie posted:

e: She's like a cross between a Stepford wife and a t-shirt cannon

lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Nickelback Concert posted:

Nobody ever told my brother's gonna grope me
I ain't a girl that you'd call a catch
I was looking kind of dumb with his finger and his thumb
Tugging my breasts and exploring my young snatch

Well, the press start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to TMZ and the tweets keep runnin
Didn't make sense not to tell my pops
Jim Bob tried to hide when we told the cops

Brother's a perv who likes his kin
So what's wrong with admitting it's just sin?
You'll never know what's wrong with your bro
He'll never stop if I don't grow

[Chorus:]
Hey, now, you're a Duggar get your sin on, go pray
Hey, now, you're a Duggar never get out, never get laid
And all us Duggars will pray
That Josiah doesn't come out as gay

goldmine

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Clochette posted:

They keep talking about how Michelle gets pregnant because it's "God's plan" even though her last two children were a miscarriage and a premature baby respectively and her next pregnancy risks killing her as well as her unborn child. They just do whatever they want and justify it with GOD'S PLAN but their interest in God's opinion is mysteriously absent whenever they fail at life and have to be bailed out.

How completely unlike most megachurchers, how odd

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
God is whatever I say he is at the moment

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
jim fuel can't melt steel bobs

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

It all comes full circle

Moses parted the red sea, Jim, so can you

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I like this Keller guy!

Neurolimal posted:

Dan the Duggar Hunter

A 21-part series following one mans quest to take down America's most influential quiverfulls

yes please

I work around a few quiverfulls irl and they're incredibly creepy and obnoxious about their beliefs and push religion on people they work with basically all the time

meanwhile the poor moms of the relationships just have a thousand yard stare that would rival most vietnam vets

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Holy poo poo nike this post pls

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Dapper_Swindler posted:

so he wont get real help at all. he will just dugger deeper into his retarded beliefs and probaly do worse poo poo.

he's totally going to get his bone on at that rehab lmao

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Neurolimal posted:

Stripping naked and hitting a pac-man plushie with a wiimote-nunchuk while robed individuals around you call you gamer slurs such as "noob" and "scrub"

isn't this the plot of Pixels

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Bonzo posted:

Also this is the 2nd show they've had to cancel for child abuse reasons. Honey Boo Boo was canned because Momma June was dating someone who diddled her older daughter.

part of me hopes this ends up destroying TLC and someone comes in and buys it up and actually makes it a channel about learning again

I mean it once was right, I was raised a filthy hillbilly without cable so I never really watched it back in the day

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I will be incredibly, incredibly surprised if none of them suffer massive breakdowns and suicide over this. obvs I don't want that because that's horrible but you take people so totally emotionally and mentally broken then shove in their face how broken they are, and welp

max4me posted:

It used to be great I loved James burkes connections. There are hours of documentaries and educational programing but the really good stuff is the BBC catalog. The issue is why pay for airing rights for old stuff when you can make trashy reality poo poo for cheaper and it get s better ratings.

I wonder does Jim Bob have a handler who tells him not to say crazy poo poo. Cause I figure he would be running his mouth on all this.

yeah the BBC rules

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

The Bible posted:

The sexual abuse counseling show is a really weird idea. Are any of the Duggars even trained in that? It really seems like the sort of thing you don't want to toss to complete amateurs to fumble their way through.

Especially on TV.

are we sure it wasn't counseling in how to do it

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

TLC needs to bring back Junkyard Wars.

yeah this

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Indubitable Leg posted:

Men putting their penis in another man's butt is curiously fascinating disgusting!

Serious answer, when your repressed to the point that you start jizzing at the sight of a nipple you tend to think any differences in lifestyle is just an excuse to gently caress.

also it doesn't make babies and all these motherfuckers care about is making more christians, at least the quiverfulls

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Well, here's the thing, though: with this kind of fundamentalism, sex isn't supposed to be pleasurable for the woman. For her it's purely perfunctory, and she's only there to exist as a vessel and make babies.

edit:

Jesus, look at this photo. If ever a woman had a "somebody get me the gently caress out of this mess" look on her face, this is it.

I feel legitimately sad for this woman, look at her. :smith:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Pastor Perineum posted:

haw gosh, i dunno what age i'd guessed her at if i didn't know who she was, def not 20s

if you want your wife to not speed up age-wise, then don't have her push out 4 kids and deal with the stress from it. putting little effort into actually giving a poo poo sexually prob makes things worse and makes her feel worse

I was shocked to learn that one of the quiverfulls I work with is almost my age, maybe 3-4 years on me, and he easily looks 20 years older

His wife too, she's like in her late 20s and boy has it not been an easy life

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

No. 6 posted:

LOL. I managed to have sex with my wife before marriage, get drunk at my wedding, gently caress her the night of, and still make it to breakfast the next morning. I remember it all and that guy is a little bitch.

you're going to hell fyi

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Geoj posted:

I can't vouch for the authenticity of this recipe:

quote:

1 can chicken (smashed w/fork)

certainly the most offensive thing in this thread

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
lol that people still do missionary work in tyool 2015

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Ryoshi posted:

ugh jesus I wish I wasn't reminded of this comic

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Million Ghosts posted:

young JB has a serious case of the frog mouth

him name Jimkin Greenbob

lol

Hazo posted:

i'm the person in the juniors section who is either an old woman or bob dylan

lmao

also it's funny how fundamentalist christians always, always dress the same

see:

That's like the official his and hers uniforms for getting married at 17-18 and having a flock of children by your mid 20s

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Thin Privilege posted:

From that article.

That body language.

Michelle: "I want to die why wont anyone let me die. I hate this man that is touching me it disgusts me. Please let me die."

jimbobs face is so god drat unsettling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Hi I'm permabanned user JimBobber58

• Locked thread