Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arrowsmith
Feb 6, 2006

SAGANISTA!

Jonny 290 posted:

they're starting to grow up and marry in

if we get 15 pairs of them having 15 kids each breeding pair of whom have 15 kids we could have 1942 Duggars on the planet within 40 years

I thought memorial portraiture went out of style last century.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrowsmith
Feb 6, 2006

SAGANISTA!

Top City Homo posted:

a good ol boy cop stops by for a chat or

to share dark web links

Arrowsmith
Feb 6, 2006

SAGANISTA!

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

We've all done its nothing to be ashamed of touch a sister here fiddle brother there. Let the poor lad be

"poor judgment"

Arrowsmith
Feb 6, 2006

SAGANISTA!

Jonny 290 posted:

Huckabee stuttered and started to mutter "all these liberals get smugger on those ridiculous Duggars, wouldnt let him be a tugger so he ended up a bugger and now it seems my prez bid has been jacked by a mugger"

"Fleet of foot, with skin like soot? Have you heard my drone plan?" Rand sputters.

Arrowsmith
Feb 6, 2006

SAGANISTA!
But has it been conclusively established that, in fact, the abused was not at fault?

Let's not spin this.

• Locked thread