Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Pvt.Scott posted:

I'm going to assume that's the esteemed Rev. Moon. I've never seen a picture. Regardless, I support his assertion.
that's some fascist from japan I think. The rev moon was way more glam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

why they asking him okcupid questions

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

The Bible posted:

They more or less admitted this themselves when they stated on TV that sibling molestation is pretty common in their cult.

Of course, they seemed to assume that means it is common everywhere, and just didn't really get that it really, really isn't.
ask your social worker friends to tell you how rare incest and child abuse are :greencube:

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Amarcarts posted:

I thought though that 99% of girls break their hymen just from daily activities or sports not from sex.
um yeah, daily activities like cheesing themselves off with zucchinis and squash

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Top City Homo posted:

rotund human being sons

those sons really look like dick tracy mooks, dont they?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Man imagine if mormonism was real and you lived on a planet where a mormon was god

ive got some bad news for you buddy

• Locked thread