Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird

by zen death robot
they have new versions of appliances like single slice toasters etc that come as fridge magnets to save counter space

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird

by zen death robot
freezers and fridges both have temperature controls the only difference is marketing

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

joke_explainer

my favorite toaster has a mechanical lift that raises completed toast out of the machine instead of popping it out on a spring. the toast rises out of the scorching heat like a sith lord, calmly with a deep tone instead of the annoying PING! and pop of less classy toasters

cuntman.net

Yonkers posted:

freezers and fridges both have temperature controls the only difference is marketing

same with microwaves and ovens. theyre all the same thing in the end

cuntman.net

joke_explainer posted:

my favorite toaster has a mechanical lift that raises completed toast out of the machine instead of popping it out on a spring. the toast rises out of the scorching heat like a sith lord, calmly with a deep tone instead of the annoying PING! and pop of less classy toasters

i have a microwave that plays a speech when its on instead of the usual microwave sound. ive been microwaving a lot of food because i want to hear the entire speech and its making me very unhealthy

treasure bear

i don't trust the new appliance

alnilam

Oh me? I cook all my food over a fire.

That's right, gas stove.

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
there's this one weird one that shakes your clothes around in water and soap to get them clean :rolleyes:

yes let's shake our clothes :downs:

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.

TWIST FIST posted:

same with microwaves and ovens. theyre all the same thing in the end

and don't even get me started on toaster ovens, I mean come on guys.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a dishwasher is just an under the counter sink,

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
the appliance that washes my sins white as snow is my favorite

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

joke_explainer posted:

My toaster makes a quiet, dignified, gentlemanly cough when it's done and has enough faith in me that I can remove the toast myself

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
The keurig at work only takes dollar coins, or keurigands as it calls them

----------------

ham_sanitizer

Qwerinty posted:

The keurig at work only takes dollar coins, or keurigands as it calls them

Miss Psychosis

Has any ever asked an oven "why"?

ham_sanitizer

i did and it said "because it's there"

alnilam

I tried, the oven just burned my arm, i don't think it likes existential questions :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

Yonkers posted:

they have new versions of appliances like single slice toasters etc that come as fridge magnets to save counter space

hella good idea imo

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

• Locked thread