Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Yeah, we are guaranteed two lynches if chaoslord is town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote kleedrac

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
Well I'm a miller so if I buy you guys a day then so be it

##Vote Gulagdolls

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##unvote

I think there was an error in my night action so I'm not voting until I know what happened

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

ok figured it out. I'm a JOAT if it wasn't already obvious. 1 shot kill (hiipfire n1), 1 shot doc (chaoslord n2) 1 shot rb (kleedrac n3, redirected to perpetual idiot), 1 shot voyeur (see what actions are being used on someone, but not who is using them.) which I used on chaoslord last night. he was doctored, which matches up with his claim.

i think that wraps everything up neatly

##vote kleedrac

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

the confusion was because i originally told GG I was doctoring chaoslord last night, but then remembered I had already used it. so I sent in the voyeur action. GG told me that chaoslord had been doctored, but I took it to mean that he had used the first action for some reason and I had doctored him, not that I had watched him doctor himself :haw:

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Why did you RB on the obvious night for the lightning rod?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##unvotei just want chaos to check in because I gave him the untargetable cloak. If he used it last night you'd be lying.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I mean it's 100% obvious Kleedrac is scum but hey

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

merk posted:

Why did you RB on the obvious night for the lightning rod?

i had no idea that was happening

idk why

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Kleedrac, what is your real role? The dragon seems less cool than even my role.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

like i missed that entire claim because it wasn't stated that it was gonna happen in bold text. i guess cause the bad lynch happened when I was away so I wasj ust like whatever

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i'm the joat because i'm a wizard with a spellbook full of many spells. four spells, to be exact.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Didn't use the cloak last night, so if gulag watched me he would have seen me doc myself, which he claimed
##vote kleedrac

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote kleedrac

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Kleedrac :byewhore:

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
:redhammer:

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

merk posted:

Kleedrac, what is your real role? The dragon seems less cool than even my role.

Well looks like you'll find out soon enough.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

it was hedgehog

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
You surround Kleedrac(Nodwick) who was beginning to sweat under his collar from the accusatory glares, and the weight of all your adventuring gear. Finally, a decision is made and Kleedrac is off to the gallows. He stands on the scaffold and gives you all a final penitent nod before it gives way under his feet and he hangs.

From his pockets fall several journals and maps attaching his activities to the evil Dragon Overlord.

quote:

You are a Henchman.

Henchman aspire to be many things in life, but often they end up riding the coattails of others. There's nothing wrong with this relationship though. In fact it ends up being one of necessity. Henchmen take on tasks that might hinder their employers. They ensure the day-to-day activites of their organizations are tended to even though they are seldom glorious. Be it in the attendance of heroes or scheming dragon's, henchmen help others to help them.

Henchman (Goon)
You have a factional night-kill meaning that each night one of you may night-kill a player. Outside of your wit and the factional night-kill, you have no other special abilities. You may communicate with the other [Evil-Aligned].

You are Evil-Aligned. You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

You are a Henchman.
Heroes need fodderhelp for all the nasty pit traps, wandering goblins and strange poisons they're likely to encounter.

The game has resulted in a Good-Aligned Victory!!!

Nodwick's Journals

Thanks to everyone for playing, I appreciate it and had a good time. Sorry for my absence during parts of the game, unexpected business! Good game though!

-GG

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.
Thanks GG, had fun for the short time I was playing.

Voted 5, would join one of yours again.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

:toot:

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
fun game to watch, sorry for lying to town but I was super-excited to be part fo the growing legions of the undead

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I feel like that went well.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
when merk claimed PGO I was 100% sure it was a fakeclaim, and then when imgay showed up dead... lol

Really fun game to spec. drat merk, you really were MVP this game. If mafia had achievements I believe you would have gotten several.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
thanks for the game! i had fun. a bit sad my unblockable kill wasnt unblockable, but i didnt read my rolepm close enough.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Wheeee. :)

Someone explain now why me thinking the henchman was evil was so funny?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

King Burgundy posted:

I didn't really think it was funny. I wanted to see how people reacted to it. LUTR's post in response was weird, so I started to be concerned about her again.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Good game. Sorry for not posting more, I understand the intent behind my role but I felt very disengaged despite myself. I almost full-claimed at the start.

Rad flavor!

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

King Burgundy posted:

It is pretty reasonable, I'd say "henchman" has a negative connotation. I think it's kind of weird to paste the dictionary here though. Anyway, good game to all and thanks to GG for running it.

Orvin
Sep 9, 2006

Fun game GG.

Merk totally gets the town MVP. Imgay didn't even hesitate about using his ability to steal the cape.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
I loved my role, it ruled. Thanks GG.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me
Super super fun game, thanks GG!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Somberbrero posted:

Good game. Sorry for not posting more, I understand the intent behind my role but I felt very disengaged despite myself. I almost full-claimed at the start.

Rad flavor!

You had an interesting twist on the standard Survivor role. You had to make sure the game went until at least d5, possibly d6.

• Locked thread