Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Yes please!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
##vote imgay

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Nah we cool I like you just don't let Jake play please :)

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Wanna roll a bard with incredibly low charisma pls

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I think I'm the only guy in this thread that has never played a game of D&D

I'm cool so I spent my youth doing more important things (like playing text based MMORPGs based off the D&D system)

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Kleedrac posted:

I miss MUDs sometimes

Even though I'm not American, sometimes it is a thing that people will ask you where you were when 9/11 happened and its pretty embarrassing that my answer is "grinding out exp in materia magica" because that's literally how I found out about the epoch defining event of 21st century western civilisation

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
oh yeah the discworld mud is definitely still around although it was a bit crap when it first came out so hopefully they've improved it since then. Pretty sure Materia Magica is still around as well although that game basically just became a place for nerds to troll other nerds by the time I stopped playing so I doubt its still worth it

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
yeah I couldn't figure out a better way to phrase it that didn't feel clunky as hell but maybe "post-cold war era of western political relations" is more accurate (nerd)

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Yo I'm a druid and anyone else that wanted to be a druid can SUCK IT

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
my name is Malfurion Stormrage and I can transform into a bear, Trademark of MC Eating Disorder 2015

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
y'all just jelly cause I can poo poo in the woods and you can't

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
confirmed btw, now I'm just gonna go gather some "herbs" and commune with "nature"

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

##vote Which Way Madness

always vote for rush fans

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

uranus posted:

i'll best anyone in single combat. i killed khal drogo, maybe you've heard of him

its spelled "karl" you dingus also SPOILERS >:-(

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not keen on an adventure I'm gonna stay here and just chill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_uhYY5Sddk

*rolls for critical bong hit*

*is successful*

yeahhnope

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
C. Search for an alternate route

gently caress that poo poo man no way i'm walking over that do you SEE how high that is?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Hey guys sorry I was sleeping in the corner lets search the room I need some loot to buy more supplies once we get back to town or I'm gonna start getting real insufferable

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
im chaotic neutral as well

i'm a gritty anti-hero with no real allegiences and also im a badaszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*falls asleep standing up*

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Somberbrero posted:

Even if my nomination does not succeed, you will be reward for your faith.

##nominate somberero

i'm into boons

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

wait you meant to say "boobs" right?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

merk posted:

I benefit more than the average bear from boons. Boon me.

uh I'm the only bear here so you'd better not get in front of me

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

merk posted:

I feel like this is a scummy excuse to not vote the guy who is asking for boons because you know that guy is town.

what excuse? why should we assume you're town?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
mafia: the game where nobody ever lies about anything and you can trust everybody

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

merk posted:

All things neutral, me saying I benefit directly from this boon should tip the scale to booning me. If you're not voting me, why not?

all things neutral you've done nothing of note until this boon came up and you're really aggressively trying to convince people to give it to you.

I mean I don't even disbelieve you that your role might benefit from boons but

a) that doesn't mean you're town in the first place
b) scum would want a boon just as badly as a townie who benefits from boons
c) you could be lying because its mafia

Its weird as hell you're trying to call people out for this stuff on D1 imo

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I don't know what this poo poo is Somber, but I'm down

Cinnabar Mirror

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Amnistar posted:

Anyone that declines to participate in Somberbrero ' s fluff is getting voted by me.

uhhhh why?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Merk looks relatively scummy out of the shitfight surrounding this boon but you look way worse with your contributions and now this poo poo.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Reading it again, merk comes off as not that different to his usual play. He might be scum, but he's basically become a huge target for any investigative roles tonight so I don't want to vote him today just in case he's actually telling the truth. Meanwhile amnistar has been constantly making ridiculous and bad arguments since the very beginning, even before the merk shitfight

##vote amnistar look at his post history and tell me I'm wrong, people

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
like basically just absolutely reaching at every step of the way, casting aspersions like magic missles, and making a huge amount of noise without generating any real content.

I strongly recommend anyone voting merk switches to amnistar, and we'll find out the truth about merk later.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

CzarTim posted:

Also, WWM hasn't posted since confirming.

good point, whats your opinion on that?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Also worth noting that I asked him for his opinion on WWM and his response was that he's not posting in other threads and we'll see if he's replaced or not

That's not an opinion either, why bring it up at all if you think it's just normal lurking?

I feel you on the newbie front Tim but I think you might actually be newbie scum

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
How the worm turns when I'm the rear end in a top hat piling on a newbie for being scummy welcome to mafia Tim

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Orvin posted:

This makes a lot more sense compared to how you initially worded it.

I actually think it makes a lot LESS sense tbh

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I mean I agree that lynching merk today after he got a boon is silly, especially if he's telling the truth, but saying that you're not sure if you can get the numbers on him when he's still tied for the frontrunner seems weird

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'd like Orvin to clarify what was more confusing about the way you originally worded it if he can

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Look Under The Rock posted:

I guess I wasnt considering people who voted to boon him and then had a change of heart, though.

I don't get what you mean by this, and I dont understand why you're making big effort posts about merk when you said the quote below just half an hour ago

Enough people voted to give him a ~special power~ that I don't think a majority will happen. I can either waste my vote and spend all day railing against Merk, who probably won't get dunked anyway, or I can actively scum hunt and come back to Merk after more people realize just how lovely he was around the boon event/when he starts begging for the next one.

do you wanna vote merk today or not? go with what you feel man

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

I'm more convinced Merk is scum but I'm willing to give him time, seems pointless to kill off the guy who just got booned

What happened to change your mind on the bolder part of this sentence

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Also merk are you going to reveal what your action taken tonight is tomorrow? Will it be self evident? If neither, what was the point of mentioning it?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Somber, I compromise with the pushy queen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

I didn't have any strong town reads at that point.

Actually if we were nominating as of this moment you'd be my nomination, you've made very strong points over the last 24 hours.

Yeah we didn't have any good tells wrt alignment before the boon thing, I chose somber because something about Merks approach made me very uncomfortable and somber seemed like a perfectly fine choice. That said, joke phase is long over and somber isn't playing his normal aggressive game and I'm also suspicious of kleedracs waffly language as well.

Cool role playing guys, how about you role play a dude playing mafia next?

Anus is my only solid town read atm and I'm down with giving him the next boon, in the absence of any overwhelming information to prove his alignment.

• Locked thread