Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CzarTim
Oct 2, 2012

Only as you gasp your dying breath shall you understand, your life amounted to no more than one drop in a limitless ocean.

Yet what is any ocean but a multitude of drops?
I'd like to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CzarTim
Oct 2, 2012

Only as you gasp your dying breath shall you understand, your life amounted to no more than one drop in a limitless ocean.

Samfucius posted:

Whatever I am, make me a dwarf.

Don't sell yourself short, buddy.

CzarTim
Oct 2, 2012

I'm the npc you meet that offers a sidequest you forget to do and have to go back and complete it later because ocd.

CzarTim
Oct 2, 2012

Confirming.

I'm new to SA mafia, so in the interest of fairness my meta is somewhere between 5-stack zerg rush and tri-lane divine rapier.

CzarTim
Oct 2, 2012

If we kill a gnome, is it a hate crime? yes / no

CzarTim
Oct 2, 2012

My character is anti-gnome, but is coming to terms with his bigotry due to the recent upswing in gnome-positive roles in media.

CzarTim
Oct 2, 2012

uranus posted:

i am very strong and also agile, which are good attributes for a swords man to have

you also have a lovely singing voice, much better than our bard's.

CzarTim
Oct 2, 2012

I check my surroundings.

CzarTim
Oct 2, 2012

A) Secure the bridge with rope and a grappling hook

Team building exercise.

CzarTim
Oct 2, 2012

e. build a bigger, better bridge next to the old bridge and charge travelers a premium to cross it.

Capitalism is always the answer.

CzarTim
Oct 2, 2012

poo poo i missed the last choice, but searching the room was the obvious answer.

##nominate Merk

Don't gently caress this up, bro.

CzarTim
Oct 2, 2012

Wow, I feel bad for nominating merk now. I don't know any of you people :(

CzarTim
Oct 2, 2012

Look Under seems genuine, but I don't know merk well enough to tell if that's his usual game.

Give boon to somber anyway

imgay posted:

Tim, if you ever check out the blizzard forum, check out my heroes of the storm sales thread.

Have they added more Brightwing skins since I last played three months ago? I have the royal one and it's rad.

CzarTim
Oct 2, 2012

capes are so third edition

CzarTim
Oct 2, 2012

Also, WWM hasn't posted since confirming.

CzarTim
Oct 2, 2012

MC Eating Disorder posted:

good point, whats your opinion on that?

He also hasn't made any posts on SA since then so I guess we'll see if he gets replaced.

I'm reading through the thread again, and I guess I'm not really feeling Amnistar as scum. Samfucius on the other hand has not commented at all on the merk / lutr thing or much of anything tbh.

##vote Samfucius

This is my first vote here so I look forward to being hilariously wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CzarTim
Oct 2, 2012

That went as expected. I am not scum, I am good. The best in fact!

MC Eating Disorder posted:

Also worth noting that I asked him for his opinion on WWM and his response was that he's not posting in other threads and we'll see if he's replaced or not

That's not an opinion either, why bring it up at all if you think it's just normal lurking?

I feel you on the newbie front Tim but I think you might actually be newbie scum

It did not occur to me to look at his profile until you asked that question.

Samfucius posted:

Also lol at the guy voting me for not having an opinion on LUTR and merk having this as his official opinion.

This isn't an opinion either but you're pretending it is.
That's fair, so here: I think lutr is town. People seem to be basing their merk opinions on meta which I do not possess, so there's a weird disconnect for me in that I read merk's posts in a vacuum and don't find them particularly of note, and then four people vote for him. So I don't know how I am supposed to feel about that?

• Locked thread