Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I have trouble with pre-censorship too. From the moment I sit down and my pen touches the tablet, I'm thinking, "Is this decent? Does this concept deserve to be expressed?" As the nib traces the supple curves of my character's fine and fruitful body and my erection quietly swells I wonder, "Am I contributing to the plot with this intense and unapologetic nudity? How does this character's bulging scrotum define his personality? Are these rosy nipples a metaphor for something?" Is this art? Is this a cultural event? Every comic page is an education, a revelation, a red-hot orgasm. How can I deliver yet more nudity into a world already saturated with the wonders of the human figure? Everywhere I turn, another sculpted buttock vies for my attention. Bosoms wobble and pulse, their lines gilded by sunlight. Rigid cocks bristle in the shadows. I reach under the desk and stroke myself thoughtfully as I ponder the dilemma: should I make my character wear clothes or not? Would this scene be better if he were naked? Would the emotional thrust be increased if she was being railed with multiple monstrous vibrators? Will I be slandered all over the internet for offering a tantalising glimpse of exquisitely groomed pubic hair? The drawing unfolds before me and in my agony I erupt like a Krakatoa of cum. There they are! The breasts! My anguish, my ecstacy, my artistic vision, all are unveiled at last. My soul is bared online for all to see, to speculate over, to analyse both intellectually, with their minds, and sexually, with their hands and cocks. I post a link to the update on my Facebook and my mother says it's "interesting."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm glad someone finally gave you the response you were fishing for.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
My Comic

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
:rolleyes: Okay, let's get this thread back on-topic. Now we're talking about likeable vs. interesting characters, I just thought I'd run a few character designs for my comic relaunch past the thread. My designs in the past have been pretty flat and sameish, they didn't express the characters' background, culture or personality very well. I've been dabbling in a style that mixes photomanipulation with digital painting, so it's got that nice foundation of realism but with a veneer of artistry over the top. It's good because I've always had a tendency to get caught up in re-drawing and worrying about little details. This way I can get a comic out as soon as I've collected the photos. Anyway, here are the characters (all the photos are my own):

Lumina Brennan: The "leader" of the group. Headstrong, a little bossy, secretly insecure and worried about her appearance, but she hides that under a veneer of self-confidence as you can see from her straightforward no-nonsense flaunting of her body. Each of the characters has an elemental power and Lumina's is Light, so I tried to incorporate a rainbow element into her design to evoke the light spectrum without relying on cliches like blonde hair or literal glowing.

Plum Blossom Yang: The genius of the group. Her elemental power is Brain. She is a ninja who is very shy and submissive, but uses her meek appearance to get close enough to her victims to strike them with her neuro-hacking, with which she can take control of their bodies. However, she prefers to control her own body - she's an athlete as well as an intellectual and considers her perfect figure to be a symbol of her power and ability, so she displays it proudly whenever possible.

Mengelina Finn: The sassy girl. Her elemental power is Water. I made her a redhead as a bit of irony. She actually gets really upset when people point out how funny it is that a redhead is in control of water! Although Lumina tends to take control, Mengelina is the true leader who influences the others through snark and sarcastic remarks. Sometimes she can go a bit too far and cause offence, but she has a good heart and tends to be right about most things. She grew up on a secluded island living a subsistence hunter-gatherer lifestyle, so she never learnt to be ashamed of her body and she usually goes naked because it helps her swim faster.

Choo Choo: The alien. Choo Choo's elemental power is Fire. She's actually originally a tool of the invading aliens (the villains of the comic) and is a modified deathbot who was hacked by Plum Blossom and developed sentience and a personality. She's quiet but extremely powerful. She doesn't really understand humans yet, but the other girls are trying to teach her to fit in with human society and constantly reassure her that she's beautiful and desirable to boost her self-confidence, which leads to her slowly becoming more empowered and willing to display her body over the course of the comic.

Let me know what you think! I'm hoping to get the first few comics out as soon as I'm totally happy with the art style.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

GreatJob posted:

if only I had poser then this fanart I made would have been done, but instead I spent twelve hours making this
You honour me. Check your PMs for a link to my Kickstarter!

e: Oh you don't have PMs, my comic is dead in the water

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Hello stran̈́ger my sexy bear
i'm feeͯliַng fr̐isky.. want to h́0͔0ͬkup? s͟end m̒e a msg so we c٘an chat.
My user͡name īs Linnea ;)

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Here is how I make a comic. I sit down. Drink the ink. Take it all into my throat andn into the acidic gourd of my stomach, mty bulging fleshes. I feel it sliiiiiide like Iraqui oil through my intestinsers, it oozes down through geological layers of meat and it churns all through black and bubbly into my bowels/ There it becomes poo poo. poo poo! I squat 0n the keyboard and I paaaarp out a gentle shart. I sit down. I do a pose/ I think ofmyself winning an Oscar, of the speech I will give. When my comic becomes a movie. Thanking the actresses and the director, criticising themovie soundtrack, I think of the dressI will wear, the spring green dress woith boobs on the back, bristling boobs all down my back like a mature stegosaurus. I grind my hot taut rear end and then I presss "save as". Comic 001.png. That's an insight

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
gonna get me fifteen chickens
some cows
and a horse to ride

gonna get me fifteen chickens
some cows
and a horse to ride

ooh livin' in the country
sure do make you high

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I primp my anal tube. My webcomic exudes in fits and starts. It crawls across the floor. The slithery squirm of its movement represents society, religion, my dreams. My hairy clefts. My nipples, ruddy and winking. I'm a fraud! I slide my webcomic back into my sumptuous body with a sigh. Pipes groan in the walls. My toilet has been blocked for three weeks and the turds have consolidated into an underground monolith. The stars are like tiny sodium lamps. I'm a fraud. I'm a FRAUD! I'm just a hot poo. In this age we create with a wave of the hand and our creations spring to life, like Galatea, so that we can have sex with them.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I have had ENOUGH of this crude society!!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I shall light my nine incandescent nipples one by one for you

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Let it be known on an interversal level: you are laid low by poisoned guacamole and in your delirium a bug-loving autist drowns you in a lake. Then a technicolour sea cucumber crawls out of your anus and bequeaths world-saving visions upon your surviving friends and family.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
My malevolent razor nipples

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
hoo

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
You're gently caress!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
slowly and without a sound it enegotiates my inner tunne;s. the turd. blind and blunt nad merciless.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
as someone who likes overly sexul art i

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
auspol invasion

stop the boats

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
When I first started drawing my comic I tried to impose puritan boundaries on myself regarding peachy jiggling anuses and characters pissing in their own mouths but now I am so sad that it's just border-to-border undulatory wasteland of bubblegum flesh and warped misshapen jaws connected by arcs of saffron piss (my characters piss out of their anuses because they are female), there's some titties in there too but they're all-natural due to an unavailability of silicone in the world that I have created.

Edited for spelling.

Avshalom fucked around with this message at 11:56 on Jan 18, 2016

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
What is this most beautiful creature? It's a comic artist! Bent over the desk, sweat pooling beneath him, his mighty thighs spread and his corkscrew pubes stabbing the lamplight. I am in the computer screen. My genital gleams hungrily. My rubbery flesh pulsates as I firm myself against the glass; I wipe my body into a thin slick like a scraping of butter. My cleavage is a tropical gully. I'm all lips and bumps. The transformation is almost complete. I'm becoming incredibly sexy. My comic scratches the windowpanes, a creased little vulva like a chargrilled oyster. It crows. It and I, we, our team are working toward the same dark purpose. Our goal is simple: an orgasm.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i soar to the heights of my imagination and return with a tiny resin penis clasped in my talons

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Retro Grace, your comic is hilarious.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
thank you friend

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i'm a face. i gaze sagely out between the bulbous fleshy lips of my shell. your eyes meet mine across the crowded convention hall. i beckon you hither with my swan-like and graceful clitoris. come hither. buy my surfing cartoon nipples

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Retro Ghost posted:

(also my ex found the comics about him........and he...........cried about it ;) )
Success!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
peace be upon you. my friends

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Confession... I am a pimp. I pimp my woman, the one I made. She is a drawing. She is a nudist. She is an individual, one simultaneously complex and rounded; complex in the spelling of her name, rounded in the parabola of her breasts, the awesome flare of her hips, the ever-so-slightly parted lotus petals of her suntanned rear end. Sometimes she is brown. Sometimes she is blue. Sometimes she is full of cosmic understandings. I am a spectrum. All humans are spectrums. And my character is a spectrum too: the spectrum of Character Fulfilment, where 10 is magnificent nubile sleek and shiny nakedness, and 0 is one of those burqas with a mesh over the eyes. Finally, and most importantly, she waxes every three days and she never, ever forgets her sunscreen.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
thank you! but i'm already queen of israel and it keeps me too busy to do much else with my time

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
comic concept. a tropical city full of fleshy, fuckable buildings. an architecture lecturer falls in love with one of her students. he is a chapel

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

sweeperbravo posted:

please don't forget to feature a cameo by Choo Choo the alien
she's the exchange student

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i am a wretch

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i can tolerate no more!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i'm a proud man. i'm a hermit. i live out in the wastes in a fortress made of defunct lcd monitors, far from the corruptions of society. my only companion, a mangy webcomic

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

nobody tell me what this means you'll ruin it

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i'm a fat and stupid clown. it's simply horrendous how bad i am at everything. i died today because i kept swallowing when i intended to breathe. i'm posting this from the great beyond, a shameful ghost, as i watch my family line up to spit one by one on my tombstone

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
my most beloved friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
let us marry our webcomics together and usher in a new age of harmony