Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fruity20
Jul 28, 2018

Do you believe in magic, Tenno?
hey you guys, I'm recently finally doing a webcomic full time after the last one I did failed in a dumpster fire. For an uprising comic artist such as myself, what should I do and what should I not do when doing a webcomic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruity20
Jul 28, 2018

i'm getting around to doing a comic after the ones i did died in a matter of weeks. how did you guys manage to remain passionate in making webcomics? everytime i tried to get a project done, all sense passion is sucked away and replaced with a feeling that this is one of those boring office jobs.

Fruity20
Jul 28, 2018

i'm gonna be doing a short comic for practice eventually. my only real obstacle is what to write at the moment.

Fruity20
Jul 28, 2018

I wanna make a webcomic....but i'm very anxious about what folks might think about it.

Fruity20
Jul 28, 2018

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Buddy, that could literally be the thread title.

well poo poo your right.

Fruity20
Jul 28, 2018

i'm not home yet, but i'm in the middle of doing some preplanning. maybe i might link my comic soon enough.

and question for you comic makers: what fonts do you use? and where did ya get them?

Fruity20 fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Feb 5, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruity20
Jul 28, 2018

Fangz posted:

Has anyone had any success with converting a normal panels on a page type comic into a LINE webtoon?

I do the reverse for non mobile comic sites.

though sometimes i might have several pages done then i snitch them together into a concise structure befit for things like tapas and webtoons.