Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

know before Whom you stand
more of everybody's comics, please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

Borden posted:

Also here’s my comic as well!

lmao i love this

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

pants

perepelki fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Jan 16, 2021

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

Chip McFuck posted:

Hey all, just starting to think about comics as a more serious thing than as just something to doodle in my sketchbook. Here's a one pager that I've been working on:

Let me know what you think!

Chip McFuck posted:

Gonna keep howling into this void with a new comic:

i really like these both. the only reason i didn't comment after the first because i couldn't think of anything more helpful to say than "i like the jokes" and "i like the art". but i do, very much

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

squealing county posted:

Pigly, Quigly, and Stout are back but not so good at animation as the rest of this thread.

i love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

i have eternal plans to reboot one of my many failed webcomics, and i'm leaning more toward text-heavy graphic novel than full comic for two reasons. 1) the accessibility is built in, so i don't have to worry about going back and doing a text summary of each page; 2) making a fully visual longform comic is a backbreaking years-long hard labour sentence and the whole artform was developed by humans as an elaborate means of self-torture and punishment for our sins