Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

just get one of these if you want mechanical
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823201082

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

i got a rosewell headset a year or two ago theyre kinda flimsy but ok i guess

e: rosewill whatever

Linux Pirate fucked around with this message at 02:20 on May 25, 2015

Tangra
May 1, 2008

Rrrreligion?

It's the catnip of the purrrrrrrrletariat

Mad about your :10bux: ?

:haw:
http://www.amazon.com/104KEY-Keyboard-Beige-Large-L-shaped/dp/B002V3M4DK/ref=sr_1_9?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1432513426&sr=1-9

awww yissss :pram:

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
echo bro... i know u have a sperg obsession w\ keybards

i want a clacky keyboard. like model M level noisiness. but i am also a ✡ cheap gently caress ✡ ... whats a good keyboard that makes the most annoying level of clicking noise... preferably under $20-30 USD / $3,000,000 - 5,500,000 NZD or whatever th exchange rate is... ne way srsly recommend me a keyboard

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

also it is an advantage to the pos if tis keyboard level of clacky-ness precludes me from shitposting.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

like still functional but also durable and above all else improves the quality of my posts tia

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

du -hast posted:

echo bro... i know u have a sperg obsession w\ keybards

i want a clacky keyboard. like model M level noisiness. but i am also a ✡ cheap gently caress ✡ ... whats a good keyboard that makes the most annoying level of clicking noise... preferably under $20-30 USD / $3,000,000 - 5,500,000 NZD or whatever th exchange rate is... ne way srsly recommend me a keyboard

ur not gonna get a deece meccy for 30 bucks dude. ur prolly best off getting a cm storm if ur lookin for a modestly priced mechy. newegg gots good prices and delivers next day to la w/ super egg saver shiping kuz their warehouse is in commerce or something

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

ok i live in la so thats close... ok ik smythe what do u recomend?

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i want a keyboard that i can beat all you cunts to death with

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Dr. Honked posted:

i want a keyboard that i can beat all you cunts to death with

sounds like u need an original model M. weighs like 10lbs and is made of aluminum and steel.. cool

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

du -hast posted:

ok i live in la so thats close... ok ik smythe what do u recomend?

idk. im not up 2 spd on these things anymore.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i know you live in la. thats why i mentioned it. so do i. spooky

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

that is creepy that u know wher i live......

text me

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

du -hast posted:

that is creepy that u know wher i live......

text me

ok. pm ur #. i hang out with a lot of goons around here. i even filtered out the sucky ones for you. bam. instant social circle++

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
unless your a sucky one. hmm. interesting conundrum

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

whoh.... iu accuise me of being sucky

let me tell u bro, i am the oppsoite of sucky... u say, "do u browse dank memes" and i floor u with the newest, illest pepe meme... one that even u havent seen yet... yeah i read ur mind... "this isnt like magic the gatehring online"...

i say gently caress u bitch, im a legend fo the 5 rings player anyways, gokum ftw... and shank u w\ my dank katana...

u say im gonna probe u: i say, bro, u have no idea how erotic that is, like i have a traffic cone that i sit on (or as my gaycocks.gov profile says: the traffic cone sits in me, and i sit on it, and in this i find direction

u say i got the final chome: i cant compete

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

du -hast posted:

whoh.... iu accuise me of being sucky

let me tell u bro, i am the oppsoite of sucky... u say, "do u browse dank memes" and i floor u with the newest, illest pepe meme... one that even u havent seen yet... yeah i read ur mind... "this isnt like magic the gatehring online"...

i say gently caress u bitch, im a legend fo the 5 rings player anyways, gokum ftw... and shank u w\ my dank katana...

u say im gonna probe u: i say, bro, u have no idea how erotic that is, like i have a traffic cone that i sit on (or as my gaycocks.gov profile says: the traffic cone sits in me, and i sit on it, and in this i find direction

u say i got the final chome: i cant compete

cool. no really pm your number we can get cocktails

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Smythe posted:

cool. no really pm your number we can get cocktails

aready did bro

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

and in case u plebs dont know, i browse the dankest of memes... if urnt serious bout ur memes then lol @ ur life

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
du hats that link up the top of this page is about as good as it's gonna get. spending less would be regretful and blues are the clackiest of common switches

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

echinopsis posted:

du hats that link up the top of this page is about as good as it's gonna get. spending less would be regretful and blues are the clackiest of common switches

echopensi.. bo... is a model m worth it?? even wth all the adapters. i looked and it seems like the odel m is still the ''clacky''-est keyboard out there still

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
idk bro I've not tried blues or a model m. I'm
not deep enough in the hole yet.

I mean I'm content with the browns. I got the CODE with clears coz the price was too good. i want that small one coz I could get it with blues [gaterons not cherry :smug: ] and it would be neat BUT I can't really justify it so maybe I won't

a poker would be good but fuckin pricey

also want DSA profile key caps but a set is like $150 for just the key caps!! holy poo poo. they make a good looking board though

pram
Jun 10, 2001
code is stupid

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
get downs with the browns clowns

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

druck s-abf!

duTrieux. fucked around with this message at 03:54 on May 25, 2015

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

cool

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
cept wrong guns.

should be

1) awp
2) deag
3) knife
4) the hl1 nade sprite and not that dumb bull poo poo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
maybe

1) commando
2) sig p22
3) knife
4) only flash nades

hipster guns

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer

http://www.pckeyboard.com/ you can buy a brand new model m right here from the heart of the bluegrass

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pram posted:

code is

[quote="pram" post="445737048"]
code is stupid

I wouldn't pay full price for a featureless keybaors but it was a solid price and I heard clears were better than browns so I'm gonna see if they destroy my fingers or not.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
also what makes a poker beter than the one I posted I'm not agravating I'm literally wondering

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

A Yolo Wizard posted:

http://www.pckeyboard.com/ you can buy a brand new model m right here from the heart of the bluegrass

so sick

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 397 days!
i'm not sold on these keyboards, OP.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
you should get sold

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
unnnggg

pram
Jun 10, 2001

what in the making GBS threads christ gently caress ?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

• Locked thread