Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I'll play. I call king. IF anyone else says they are king they are lying. it's me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

King here, how do I make laws

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

my role pm says we have to make the king's dick huge as hell

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Deadbeat Dad posted:

how many scum are you looking out for, king? i bet you can't sleep because we're all on your mind. maybe we're actually your guards too. nowhere is SAFE

also holy gently caress this pollen is wrecking me

pollen? you mean the king-seeking pollen that targets kings that live in the king castle?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote tt made joke about me being king, which made people vote me, which makes me angry

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i don't think cpig actually believes tt

which is enough to make me think he is the person we should lynch today

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

no. i'm saying cpg is voting based on a bunch of bullshit he doesn't believe and is disregarding any chance that tt is just a rebel making things up.

##vote cpig

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

Well thats what Im saying, if taste is lovely and outed the king, then we would win and know how lovely he is.

Then if hes lying we could just lynch him and get , at least, a possible guard out of the way.

In either scenario whether taste is actually a guard and is outing the king or taste is town and lying hes being a jerk and playing against his wincon.

The only way he makes sense is if he's either a guard throwing suspicion away (In a dumb way) from the real king or if he's a guard throwing the game.

not as dumb as you

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I am the king. of rebels.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

arent there only two people voting you right now. which one is it.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

DBD has swayed me ##unvote

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GG is like this in every game.. ._.;

I think I like kleedrac the most as our lynch now. he didnt even comment on the king's soon to be giant dong

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

LEts kill him

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Deadbeat Dad posted:

##vote Strong Mouse

Just doesn't seem like a very rebel-like post to me.

If you post more maybe I'll look elsewhere.

the mouse is a good choice too

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

my vote was great, the best, even, but i dont see how bad votes preceding it make kleedrac's post better

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote strong mouse it this guy, maybe. one thing we know for sure is that mouse cannot live in a castle.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Strong Mouse posted:

Mice can very well live in castles. Why do you think there are always cats around? They trying to catch me. But I'm too strong, and this mouse is going to kill the king.

this is a good response to everythin g thats happened. in opposite land, that is. which is not where we currently are.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

there appear to be several accusations leveled against me. here is my treatise on mouse ecology

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

not having a deadline would be fine if you cowards would just vote the mouse

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

mouse is not gonna do stuff. i vote we rename him. to weak mouse.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

this game should have tkaen half an hour

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i just understood this emote

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Kleedrac posted:

What questions would you like me to answer?

TELL ME WHO THE KING IS OR I KILL THE SPACE DANDY MAN

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

comment: that post is really long. going to bed cya

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

quote:

(remember, to quote the American Tolkien, "words are wind",

other comment: suck my freaking rebellious rod

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

he's right

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I was talking to DBD earlier and at some point he said "King, me." I didn't really feel comfortable talking about ongoing games we were both in, even while playing checkers, so I tried not to think about it, but I feel compelled to bring it up now.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

questions for anyone:

1. What organ is responsible for vision?
2. What is the 13th letter of the alphabet?
3. what would be the title of someone married to a queen?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

afraid to submit to my interrogation, maggot? got something to hide?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

prince, huh. you're lucky this game isn't taking place 20 years into the future, or however the prince>king evolution works.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

between DBD and Kleedrac, there is really only one choice. ab eing that radiates pure kingly evil

##vote cpig

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

thats not setup spec. its dabbling at human psychology and also perfectly possible for another person to argue with, although the conversation, much like this one, will go nowhere.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LISmPmdUhYA

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote dbd

##unvote
##vote kleedrac

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Tremendous Taste posted:

I think it's the pigman

##vote pig

How much of yourself do you see in "zero" from megaman x

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i have third most posts in this thread and am confirmed town due to dong joke

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Tremendous Taste posted:

I have no idea how to play this game tbh

like any kingmaker game, we lynch people who deserve it and end the game in ten minutes, everyone else is playing it worng

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we have to lynch bottle. it's unavoidable. i can feel dark ki radiating from him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

but dbd is....on your tier 3...

• Locked thread