Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zesty
Jan 17, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 56 minutes!

Mrigadayavan Palace, Thailand

Rebels in the Palace is a nightless mafia for 9-players.

There is one King, a handful of Guards that know the identity of the King, and a bigger handful of Rebels who are trying to lynch the King. This is a variant on Assassin in the Palace where the King + Guards are the Scum.

Setup
1 King (doesn't know anyone, wins if King + Guards >= Rebels)
2 Guards (know who King is but not who the other Guards are, win if King + Guards >= Rebels)
6 Rebels (win if King is lynched)

Past Games in this Series
Assassin in the Palace - Classic AitP
Assassin in the Palace 2 - Bonus Jester Role

Day 1

Players
  1. BottleKnight
  2. CapitalistPig
  3. Deadbeat Dad
  4. Ghastly Gangsta
  5. GulagDolls
  6. Kleedrac
  7. MC Eating Disorder
  8. Strong Mouse
  9. Tremendous Taste

Replacements
-Epsilon Plus

Zesty fucked around with this message at 05:53 on May 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012
Probation

Hey, that's enough people. You should have all received a PM with your role.

Absolutely no posts after the hammer, please. If you have me on Skype or Steam, feel free to let me know that the hammer happened.

Day 1 begins now.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012
Probation

Traditionally no deadlines in Assassin in the Palace games because they're a bit more chill than normal Mafia games, but if people are getting too restless and you guys are taking way too long for a lynch, I'll go ahead and set a deadline and make it a plurality lynch.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012
Probation

Strong Mouse was lynched. He was a Rebel!

-----------

Votecount for Day 1

Strong Mouse (5): Deadbeat Dad, GulagDolls, MC Eating Disorder, CapitalistPig, Kleedrac
MC Eating Disorder (1): Tremendous Taste
CapitalistPig (1): Ghastly Gangsta
Kleedrac (1): BottleKnight

Not Voting (1): Strong Mouse

-----------

Remaining Players (8)
BottleKnight
CapitalistPig
Deadbeat Dad
Ghastly Gangsta
GulagDolls
Kleedrac
MC Eating Disorder
Tremendous Taste

It is now Day 2. It takes 5 people to lynch.

Zesty fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Jun 1, 2015

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012
Probation

I also put a deadline in. It's exactly 1 week after the last day began (a little less than 3 days from now). It will be a plurality lynch if you guys cannot make a clear majority.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012
Probation

Bottleknight was lynched. He was a Rebel.

Remaining Players (7)
CapitalistPig
Deadbeat Dad
Ghastly Gangsta
GulagDolls
Kleedrac
MC Eating Disorder
Tremendous Taste

Day 3!

Zesty fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Jun 6, 2015

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012
Probation

CapitalistPig was lynched. He was... a Rebel.

The King and Guards now equal the numbers of the rest of the Rebels. They pull out knives and stab the remaining rebels to death.

The Guards, Tremendous Taste and Ghastly Gangsta, and the King, Kleedrac have won.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012
Probation

MC Eating Disorder posted:

gently caress it if you're playing me you played a good game and its not quite lylo YET unless you guys have worked out who each other are I think?

Yeah, I'm going to let it go now. They've figured it out.

I have another setup in this series ready to go whenever. War in the Palace. It brings back the Assassin and has two competing "Kings".

Setup
Blue Heir
3 Blue Guards
Red Heir
3 Red Guards
Assassin - Upon being lynched gets 1 or 2 shots (depending how many heirs remain). Wins if both Heirs are dead.

Guards know who their Heir is, don't know each other. Heir's Team wins when the other Heir and the Assassin are dead. Guards are automatically removed from the game if their Heir is killed. Guards flip without revealing their color.

You guys up for this right away or give it a week?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012
Probation

Kleedrac scumslipped on Day 1 and was called out on it. I didn't think he had a chance. Got the War in the Palace setup ready to go then just in case this game ended so quickly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012
Probation

I'll just put the sign-up thread up.

War in the Palace

• Locked thread