Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
I've never played or seen this game, but I have played the first Bioshock. I'm hoping to get to at least the same level of :wtc: but if not the lecture is always good. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
I should probably stop skimming through the thread to avoid spoilers, but it's fun to see how divided people are about this game.:allears:

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015

kalonZombie posted:

Why not both? I still seriously love BI despite the whole internet telling me I should hate it.

That why I'm watching, though I never played this game it at least looks fun to play. I'm sure the story's crazy/silly/stupid poo poo everyone's making GBS threads on may turn my opinion, but I've only been skimming through the thread trying to dodge spoilers like some bullet hell.

• Locked thread