Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kacie
Nov 11, 2010

Imagining a Brave New World
Ramrod XTreme
You mention that ripping off the lantern of the grave golem did a lot of damage to them, but watching the fights, I don't think that's true. I never rip off the lantern; doing that seems to make them spew a lot more fire and makes them more dangerous - I think it's a nasty trap/surprise if you're used to pulling off the "heads" of golems? Blasting them with the shotgun is pretty fast - main danger is getting trapped. I'm curious what other peoples' experience is with these, since I seem to be in the minority of not pulling off the lantern.

I am so glad you didn't even bother trying with the flying coffins - I can never manage to slime tether even one of them.

I look forward to that fight next episode.

By which I mean I'm glad I'm not the one trying to do it for the internet, because good grief.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

D&D 3.5 Book of Erotic Fantasy
And the LP is finally over. Thank you all for watching, especially those who watched the first thread, too.

Episode 13: The End ... Cut ... Polsy ... Uncut ... Polsy

Batman: Arkham Asylum next week!

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug

Kacie posted:

You mention that ripping off the lantern of the grave golem did a lot of damage to them, but watching the fights, I don't think that's true. I never rip off the lantern; doing that seems to make them spew a lot more fire and makes them more dangerous - I think it's a nasty trap/surprise if you're used to pulling off the "heads" of golems? Blasting them with the shotgun is pretty fast - main danger is getting trapped. I'm curious what other peoples' experience is with these, since I seem to be in the minority of not pulling off the lantern.

I am so glad you didn't even bother trying with the flying coffins - I can never manage to slime tether even one of them.

I look forward to that fight next episode.

By which I mean I'm glad I'm not the one trying to do it for the internet, because good grief.

Yeah I would just shotgun the poo poo out of them as quickly as possible. Way faster than the meson collider too.

Also yes...good God I hate the cherub part. Though when I replayed this recently I got it rather quickly on the first try. Kind of surprised myself.

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug
Hey Kalon,

What's the next project you're going to work on? You mentioned you were excited for it.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Heir03 posted:

Hey Kalon,

What's the next project you're going to work on? You mentioned you were excited for it.

kalonZombie posted:

Batman: Arkham Asylum next week!

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

It's not R&C3, but I can also accept that.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

It really is a great game for Kalon, because he has a lot of content to cover and an inevitable collectathon video with nothing to talk about specifically related to the game, so they can just chat about batman comic books and movies and whatnot

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

I didn't fight through two wars to rule
I fought for the future of the world

And the right to have hot tea whenever I wanted
The Wii version does the final speech better than the playstation does.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
gently caress that angel fight, forever. It was the only time when playing it on the PC that I seriously tried to find a way to cheat, because I got so sick of being 2-shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaosdrachen
Aug 15, 2011

grandalt posted:

The Wii version does the final speech better than the playstation does.

I dunno, I kind of loved the way Peter and Ray visibly yawned and tuned out halfway through.

"Blah blah, wake me up when the crazy villain monologue is over..."

• Locked thread