Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zorch
Nov 28, 2006

JuffoWup posted:

Is the ue4 engine off the shelf ready for the rift? Reportedly, the was supposed to support the rift at AE launch. I don't have a rift to confirm.

I don't think it does yet. Not that it matters though -- with the current framerate you would throw up everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zorch
Nov 28, 2006

Nuts, they patched out the gamma command. These guys move quick.

zorch
Nov 28, 2006

Krinkle posted:

I had a group of six guys. We built such wonders. We built bridges and towers and holding pens. It's all gone. All six of us murdered, over and over again, by one guy on an eagle.

We were friendly with our neighbors. We just brokered a tribe merger. This guy doesn't give a gently caress about any of that. He isn't from around here. Nobody saw him before he put c4 on all our walls. He is flying around on his invincible bird and murdering us, all our pets, and reducing all our walls to rubble.

But for him, it was Tuesday.