Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

Strotski posted:

Open server list from steam browser, or join through friends/ark steam group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/arkgoons

And if we couldn't find server 40 from the server list from steam browser and noone seemed to be online in the steam group?

For me it went officialserver 300-something, os 4, os 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

Strotski posted:

Open cmd and type ipconfig /flushdns, see if that fixes it, it did for me

After flushing DNS, I can no longer see any of the non-EU official servers in the Steam server thingamabob. Loads of unofficial ones, though.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I have to say; I really like the interview on Twitch with the Senior Technical and Gameplay Designer. Learning so much, watched 3,5 hours of it last night, and continuing the last hour now.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
It is a bit / quite annoying to log back in after sleeping for some hours every night to discover that you're dead, and when you finally make it back to your base; find it robbed and / or demolished. This even being on an unofficial server where most people look down on stuff like that, but eh, I'm only lvl 15. It only takes a couple of hours of running up and down the beach killing dodos, dilos and paras, while chopping wood and gathering fibers to get back to where I was, then I add some more to that and build my base a bit bigger and further into the woods, just to have it happen again. And no tribes on my server seems to be accepting people, so at the moment; it's a solo game for me, where I have to watch out for everything (including the drat apatosauri trying to stomp on me all the time), but it's still fun, drat it. Not to mention addicting.