Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009
Fuuuuuuuck. I thought I was free of terrible survival games but now this poo poo comes along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009
Just saddled up my Parasaur and my friend's server crashes. loving hell. Game seems a hell of a lot of fun if you have childhood fantasies of dino bros, but the XP walls between some bits of the tech tree feels a little tedious.

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009
Having experimented with and been largely disappointed by virtually every combat option available to people sub level 25, I really cannot stress enough the efficacy of weaponized raptors. Tame those feathered fucks and they will take care of you; even more so when you saddle them up.

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009
There is nothing more terrifying than an angry Brontosaurus.

RIP tamed Carno, your tiny arms were too dainty for this harsh world full of angry herbivores.

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009
Blue drops can have metal tools on them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009

Knifegrab posted:

What is the max number of players per server?

70 by default.