Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
I feel like there needs to be more ways to protect your mounts. Right now investing the time to get anything that can't fight back against a Carnotaurus seems pointless, because those guys can just charge in and destroy your pet. I figured my parasaurus could at least outrun one if it came along but nope, it's too fast. So putting in the time and effort to tame one is just not a good idea.

Can trikes and stegos handle carnotaurs? At what point do you get gear that makes protecting the weaker mounts against the stronger threats viable? I'm assuming that brontosauruses can handle them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
I guess I could eventually get one or two raptor bodyguards to help protect my mounts, speaking of swarms.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy

Tony Montana posted:

I was killing Carnos all day with my Raptor. Get a Raptor, seriously. If you're new enough to the game that you haven't had a Raptor yet.. make it a priority.

Roughly how much meat did you use in the process of taming the raptor?