Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

Which one of these streamers has the least distracting personality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

I'm on the new update so I can't connect, in the meantime is there an official server goons are on? I just loaded into #24.

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

If a server is a showing 70/70 it still allows you to connect it just sits on the loading screen until a spot opens? Is that right? Not sure if I'm wasting my time trying to get back into the server I started on this morning.

edit: I can't leave the loading screen hmm

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

Is there a trick to joining full servers? Every official server has been 70/70 or 0/70 no matter how many times I refresh. Any attempt to join puts me in a perpetual loading screen that requires a force quit.

edit: How do you queue up?

96 spacejam fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Jun 4, 2015