Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biowarfare
Nov 8, 2010

I JUST WISH THIS WAS A PONY SO I COULD JERK IT WHILE I PLAY WOW

marked down as will buy for early access

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biowarfare
Nov 8, 2010

nightwisher posted:

Cool another crafting based sandbox survival early access title. Surely THIS one won't end up an unpolished, unfinished buggy mess that the developer ends up abandoning.

You could use this to describe literally the opening hours of a hundred games just like this one on the early access market and that have come before. I would really love to play a sandbox game that does some fundamentally new and different things but this just screams "grab-bag of popular features" with dinosaurs being the X factor. The trailer looked visually stunning but I dunno maybe I'm just totally burnt out on minecraft-likes. Am I missing something or is this basically Rust with dinosaurs?

Play my game then, it's a standard game with quests and housing and crafting, but with bitcoin.

Biowarfare
Nov 8, 2010

Nahrix posted:

This particular patch note interests me:

- Approximate 50% Dedicated Server performance gain

Maybe this will resolve rubber-banding on official servers.

I was going to run one for some friends, then read minimum 6 GB to 8 GB memory to start, expect about 4-8 GB memory per player consumed

Biowarfare
Nov 8, 2010

how is that a bug? stop eating random fruit you find on the ground