Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

In game as Tenchrono if I could get an invite, in mumble also.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

This game is gonna be so good :allears:. Goon raid on a dudes plantation resulted in a bunch of dead dinos and a bunch of sweet loot.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Well, rest in piss our base.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Another goon logged on after the attack and couldnt spawn at the goon cave so if someone could check that out that would be great. I spent about an hour farming wood after everyone logged, honestly the spot we have now isnt too bad. High on a ridge and you can only come two ways inside the base with lots of carnos/mammoths/birds nearby.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Checking goon island now, made it across.

Tenchrono fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Jun 9, 2015

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Rest in peace Randy Savage and Biggus Dickus. Two great goon heros.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

If anyone is able to do this favor for me that would be great! :shobon:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3725285#post446428720

I think I logged out in the wrong part of the cave and it loads all the way and then resets back to the start menu, only happening on that server.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Just incase anyone comes across a level 30 Spinosaur.

:stare:

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

The gangs all here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

The only thing that will stop a bad guy with a dino is a good guy with a dino.