Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie
This looks amazing. Been following it for a bit but holy hell was not actually expecting it to pay off. :20bux: if it doesnt explode to poo poo when it goes live tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie
So general consensus would be wait until the fix private servers?

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie
So gently caress pipes in their current state.

Earlier Mono was getting the pipes set up, broke one and the whole system but a few pipes collapsed. I was adding more to the new rebuilt system today and at like the 500 stone mark 80% of the system collapsed on itself. There are now miscelanious pieces of pipe all over the place in the cave. Overall, gently caress pipes till they fix them.

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie

Archonex posted:

Edit: Also that terrifying non-euclidean pipe network a goon literally spent 12-15 hours building non stop could only be accomplished by the effort of a huge goon group. That thing is loving nerve wracking to maneuver around. :stonk:

Please don't break it. I may have time due to unemployment but the likelihood I could fix it again after building that monstrosity is like 5%.

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie

Viridiant posted:

I guess I could eventually get one or two raptor bodyguards to help protect my mounts, speaking of swarms.

Dilo swarms. When we attacked that base last night in the SW quadrent they had a pack of like 8 of those fuckers all in the teen levels. Holy hell was that scary. just because Randy couldn't get solid hits in on them with them swarming his legs. Then a bronto stepped on randy and I was sad and built pipes for like 10 hours.

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie

Dez Orwell posted:

Have they said anything about increasing server limits in the future? I installed this yesterday and tried to get on Server 40 but it was full at 70/70 the whole time I was on.

It just says its full. Keep trying repeatedly. I usually get on in like 10 tries of refresh/join.

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie

Givin posted:

Celebrate victory with us friends over our mortal enemy Uncle Moe Lester. Ragequit 6/13/15. Never forget. Thank you Moe for smelting all our ingots for us and making pikes.

har

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie
Holy hell I've been unable to get on all drat day. They really need to move the server cap from 70 to 100.

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie
Annoyingly there is now a bug where I can't log in if my body is anywhere near the cave. Quite annoying.

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie
Dare I ask?

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie

TwatHammer posted:

A pile of salt to rival the pacific ocean.

This pleases me.

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie

Yay for more server wipes.

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie

LuciferMorningstar posted:

Get a saddle for your Trike and use it to harvest berries.

This, 1000x this.

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie

Jackard posted:

Maybe it will be like the grappling hook from Everquest Landmark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF1_Kssab98

This was the best choice of videos to show off the grappling hook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie