Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

HiKaizer posted:

I'm going to be honest here;

I think I have to agree with Winson's comments on IRC that all Star Wars ships are pretty lovely in design (the small ones especially so), but the Ebon Hawk is at least less offensively so. My main requirements are only that Ridley and I get our own personal quarters, even if they're not very large. The Ebon Hawk would appear to do so, so we can go with that. As stated, once we get more cash we'll probably upgrade anyway so we can get our own custom designed super ship later on when we're bathing in credits.

Yeah that setup has two double bed berths; I am guessing the far port one with the double bed is the captain's cabin since it has an office/lounge/ready room attached which is pretty traditional. Were I to guess, the one directly aft is intended as a senior crew bunk and the dorm style room just aft of the lounge is for the rest of the crew. That would make the starboard berths passenger accomodations; esp since that would give them an intentionally limited run of the ship AND segregate the officer's quarters. That would also explain the extra corridor, which at first I read a design flaw. There's two berths in what passes for the upper deck as well, so that's 7 staterooms and a dorm style rack which I am nominating as our sickbay. You and Rids can have the port side suites as principle officers, the rest of us can sort ourselves wherever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Just a heads up I have a friend coming from out of town tomorrow and a wedding to attend on Saturday, so I may not update again until Sunday.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

Evil Sagan posted:

Just a heads up I have a friend coming from out of town tomorrow and a wedding to attend on Saturday, so I may not update again until Sunday.

If they are preventing updates, it is more like a fiend from out of town!

• Locked thread