Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

I still have you, bowmore and anidav in my "likely town" list due d1 vote. Don't have any reason to question that yet. I investigated bif and tbk. That leaves Zetsu, birb and mith.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tirade posted:

I still have you, bowmore and anidav in my "likely town" list due d1 vote. Don't have any reason to question that yet. I investigated bif and tbk. That leaves Zetsu, birb and mith.

okay so by elimination, same thing you said to mith.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Matthew Beet posted:

okay so by elimination, same thing you said to mith.

Yeah. I've been looking hard at the three of them today which was why I voted for birdstrike earlier - he was getting a bit prickly when asked questions but it honestly it wasn't a strong read.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
##vote Zetsubou-san

I have Anidav higher on my scumdar than Mith. Anidav has put virtually zero effort into his votes.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Birdstrike posted:

##vote Zetsubou-san

I have Anidav higher on my scumdar than Mith. Anidav has put virtually zero effort into his votes.

This is an interesting point, anidav has not put any real conviction into his votes. He even asked us before 'who should i vote for' and we all just ignored it.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
battery is low, please do the footwork for me and I'll be on a PC tomorrow.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug

Matthew Beet posted:

This is an interesting point, anidav has not put any real conviction into his votes. He even asked us before 'who should i vote for' and we all just ignored it.

Eh, I'd cut anidav a bit of slack since he's phone posting, that's not real conducive to mafia playing.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
being alive D3 might just have caused anidav to go into shock. :v:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tirade posted:

Eh, I'd cut anidav a bit of slack since he's phone posting, that's not real conducive to mafia playing.

half of my games are played via phone.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

like if it's not after 8pm or it's a work day i'm playing via phone.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Anidav posted:

battery is low, please do the footwork for me and I'll be on a PC tomorrow.

Signed

Concerned Townie

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Tirade posted:

I modded SMAC via phone.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug

Matthew Beet posted:

Signed

Concerned Townie

haha

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Primitive battery technology hinders my own judgment.

I would rather be convinced to vote where than look for myself, hit 0% and not vote properly. Hurry up.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
Half an hour to go?

TBH I would much rather prefer to vote for Birdstrike, but I admit that there are not many concrete reasons other than "a bit of white noise posting" and "it's the vibe of the thing". There are probably better reasons to vote for Zets but I get the feeling he might just be...not used to playing town.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug

Matthew Beet posted:

half of my games are played via phone.

Birdstrike posted:

I modded SMAC via phone.

I struggle heaps with it. I'm a slow phone typer to begin with but my memory is poo poo so I'm always going back to confirm what people have previously said, voting habits and histories, etc.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mithranderp posted:

Half an hour to go?

TBH I would much rather prefer to vote for Birdstrike, but I admit that there are not many concrete reasons other than "a bit of white noise posting" and "it's the vibe of the thing". There are probably better reasons to vote for Zets but I get the feeling he might just be...not used to playing town.

you've said this twice. how would you know if he's town or not mith?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tirade posted:

I struggle heaps with it. I'm a slow phone typer to begin with but my memory is poo poo so I'm always going back to confirm what people have previously said, voting habits and histories, etc.

hey! i never said i was good at it.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

Matthew Beet posted:

you've said this twice. how would you know if he's town or not mith?

I don't, I literally said "I get the feeling".

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug
##vote Zetsubou-san

That's -1 from hammer.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

##vote Zetsubou-san

whatever

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Good riddance, Zetsubou-san!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Zetsubou-san (5): thatbastardken, Bifauxnen, Birdstrike, Tirade, Mithranderp
Birdstrike (1): Tirade, Mithranderp, Anidav, Tirade, Mithranderp
Tirade (0): Birdstrike, Zetsubou-san, Zetsubou-san, Bifauxnen, Anidav, thatbastardken, thatbastardken, Zetsubou-san, Zetsubou-san, Birdstrike, Bifauxnen, Anidav
thatbastardken (0): Zetsubou-san, Zetsubou-san

Not Voting (3): bowmore, Matthew Beet, Zetsubou-san

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 31st, 2015 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 8 minutes.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

RODIMUS confronts GALVATRON and threatens him awkwardly.

GALVATRON proceeds to beat the crap out of him with minimal effort.

Speaking of which, CHROMEDOME and HARDHEAD are still getting worked over by the Decepticons, though the others soon show up to even the odds.

Just as GALVATRON is about to deliver the finishing blow to RODIMUS, SOUNDBLASTER calls him over with some sensitive information; Vector Sigma has started producing the miracle element! It's not just a theory, the super metal is ready to be stolen!

SCORPONOK is unconvinced of Galvatron's ability to steal the new super element and worries that it may fall into Autobot hands...

... and so decides that to play it safe he'd better blow up the entire planet of Cybertron.

Scorponok wastes no time summoning the Decepticon Headmasters back, evidently extremely keen to blow up his home planet.

TO BE CONTINUED!

YOU ARE A TRANSFORMER!

Once more in Japan!

"Man FORTRESS is so cool, telling people to not fight all the time, gotta get me a FORTRESS!"

"Sweet! Now what the hell does he turn into?!"

"..huh?"

"HOLY poo poo THIS IS THE BIGGEST TOY EVER!!"

FORTRESS MAXIMUS HAS BEEN PURCHASED!

(RIP ZETSUBOU-SAN, VANILLA TOWN)

NIGHT ACTIONS TO ME!

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
HEAD ON!

CYBERTRON IS IN GRAVE DANGER: PART II

To recap: the computer that powers all of Cybertron developed a powerful new supermetal and to make sure the good guys don't get it, the bad guys have decided to blow up the entire planet.

The bombs are strapped to MINDWIPE and he's told to attach them to Vector Sigma. Despite being told they detonate after 30 minutes, he seems pretty chill about the whole thing.

GALVATRON's "fight everyone and steal the metal" plan isn't going well as the forces are too evenly matched. SCORPONOK (not pictured) tells him to give up, he tells SCORPONOK to gently caress off.

The Autobot HEADMASTERS have split up and are now searching Cybertron for the Decepticons. CHROMEDOME sees MINDWIPE with a backpack filled with explosive and figures that's probably not a good sign.

MINDWIPE sets off down a tunnel to Vector Sigma, WEIRDWOLF and SKULLCRUNCHER will guard the entrance to see that he's not followed.

CHROMEDOME sees this all happen, but he's alone! What's he going to do??

The year: 1987. The place: JAPAN.

"I really want that guy who does nothing from that show where nothing happens!"

HIGHBROW HAS BEEN PURCHASED!

(RIP THATBASTARDKEN, VANILLA TOWN)

DAY FOUR BEGINS.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (7): Anidav, Bifauxnen, Birdstrike, bowmore, Matthew Beet, Mithranderp, Tirade

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 01st, 2015 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 12 hours, 14 minutes.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
:ghost: i told you we shouldn't fight amongst ourselves! :ghost:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Tirade posted:

##vote Zetsubou-san

That's -1 from hammer.

Mithranderp posted:

##vote Zetsubou-san

whatever

That was a good half hour of discussion you killed there.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Not to say last seconding for town is a good thing but a Town benefits from all the time it can give.

What was the rush?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
If anyone cares I actually find Tirade's results less believable with TBK being night killed.
Letting him be able to have 3 potential confirmed town in a 7 player setup is a huge risk for scum if he's real.

Let's face it though you probably don't care ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
What the hell happened last night

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Tirade who did you investigate last night?

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Anidav posted:

Not to say last seconding for town is a good thing but a Town benefits from all the time it can give.

What was the rush?

hammering a half hour from deadline is not a rush.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug

bowmore posted:

Tirade who did you investigate last night?

Birdstrike, but I was roleblocked.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Birdstrike posted:

If anyone cares I actually find Tirade's results less believable with TBK being night killed.
Letting him be able to have 3 potential confirmed town in a 7 player setup is a huge risk for scum if he's real.

Let's face it though you probably don't care ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

loving lol

as if the scum would have killed Tirade, letting him live is a great distraction.

speaking of which

##vote Birdstrike

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

##vote Mithranderp

Tirade posted:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

So many unconfirmed statements.

You are all Anidav

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Tirade posted:

:classiclol:

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm not sure what to think about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
My first instinct is that scum would kill a claimed cop right off the bat

but if they have a roleblocker it makes more sense that they would kill one of the cleared town and just roleblock Tirade so he's still a lynch candidate today

• Locked thread