Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

The whole point of stats are lost if you keep it a secret. Why Didn't you tell the world eh?
Phone posting just in time.

##VOTE tt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

The whole point of stats are lost if you keep it a secret. Why Didn't you tell the world eh?
Honestly the lucky stab probably killed our most active scum player. Everyone is kinda suspicious but no one really stands out.

Basically I'm in for a stab at the dark at a chance for information.

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

Ixtlilton posted:

I don't think he's scum, but we'll see.

We've got a pretty bad track record on this so far.

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

Well done guys. Somehow I didn't realise we were quite so close to end game but in retrospect the numbers make it fairly obvious.

It was an interesting game. The pacing was weird though and never really could keep on top of it. The timezone stuff and my daily grind weren't a great mix either. Everything being so malicious at the the start really did sour my interest in the game in the first few days, and then after that it the sense of overwhelming didn't really fade until the game became really small.

Should have pushed harder on my hunch about TNL and doubted myself less, I'm not sure I'd actually get the lynch through ever so, but whatever.

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

The Ninth Layer posted:

Eh? I was town.

Anyway while I'm here, I think it may have helped this setup to extend days on the weekends. Friday, Saturday, Sunday one-day deadlines are pretty rough (I was busy most of Friday and gone all day on Saturday). I also think from a balance perspective that it would be better if the first person voting someone with a knife got the knife upon a lynch instead of the last person. There were a few times where I considered unvoting/revoting to make myself the last vote. (Not that someone with a knife getting lynched would be very common, it pretty much only happened here because 100yrs was afk during that lynch.)

I've also discovered I have a tendency to mix you up with LUTR. Also that my suspicious were unfounded after all.

• Locked thread