Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Whoa, I'm Mills. I'm gonna have to take a second to become Mills here. Bear with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Okay, so Mills has one post and its the signup post, I can see where he was coming from with that. Brainslugs seem p. cool and alright, really.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Okay, so I didn't read a single QPQ post or that long one by MCS but otherwise I'm caught up. Seems like we should kill the guy with d1 in his name. Really though, both Gulag and Opop were on him early D1 for some weird gut or joke stuff, that's a strong D1 case.

##vote dscruffy1

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Met posted:

Lynch away, but if my death is going to accomplish anything, people need to actually try and explain it away.

This guy is going to come into this thread in two hours and say, "Guess he was just an idiot then." rather than doing the rational move and thinking, "I read his actions incorrectly and made the wrong call." The former choice is scummy.

lol if you think that's indicative of alignment from Opop.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

GulagDolls posted:

ixt it isn't d1 anymore. he is invulnerable now

Why would you lie to me like that, Gulag? I went back and checked and everything.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Ahhh, I'm still a spectator, that's why my vote didn't count, that was so confusing.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Can someone give me a short version of the case on QPQ?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

QuoProQuid posted:

That's a pretty substantial shift to make over an evening. What exactly caused that? You quote the exact same post as part of both reads.

The way you quoted that makes it looks like he voted you first then made that post not voting you. That's not the order it went in. Also it's pretty obvious he didn't like the post in the first one but held back on calling it outright scummy vOv

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Gridlocked posted:

I still don't see how offing someone who randomly wastes a perfectly good stab on a personal argument and then proceeds to justify people calling him out on it as "look at these scum" scummy.

Also what he just described the dude getting offed as doing is town af, this dude is a cum man.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I only have two strong town reads and that makes me sad :(

I will not vote LUTR or Gulag today.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

The way you trolled me yesterday.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

GulagDolls posted:

I do not know if I buy that answer

Why?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Because it was to get a response out of me, or so I though.]

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Oh, I thought you were trying to see if I had info from the scumdoc or something.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

You use someone's who's just replaced in an skimmed the game is 12 minutes' reaction to that to see if they looked in the scumdoc and saw there were no night actions/someone told them their vote didn't count. It's pretty simple.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I was playing counterstrike and kinda lost track of time. I probably would've voted QPQ though, so I guess he should be glad of that.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Yeah, he definitely did that, otherwise he would've realized my post with two people had those two people in it and was discussed right after.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

We could always kill Opop. He doesn't even have a cop result on him.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Everyone wants to kill the towniest people in the game :(

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Actually, that vote makes me want to kill Pmom.

##vote pmom

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Because it's a bad vote.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

QuoProQuid posted:

in what way do you think its a bad vote

how are you reconciling that vote with pmom's kill on ecco? do you think she intentionally killed her partner?

I forgot that was her, it's still a bad vote though. And it's possible.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Also I have sausage but I don't think I have eggs, I'll go check.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

QuoProQuid posted:

Of course it is possible, but do you feel as though it is a likely scenario?

It doesn't sway me either way tbh.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Ixtlilton posted:

It doesn't sway me either way tbh.

I guess it kinda does, but killing your scumbuddy d1 then coasting in a no PR game seems like a thing.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Pinterest Mom posted:

Vigging a scumbuddy d1 is an easy way to gain cred, but

You could see that Ecco and Taste were about to get into a ridiculous and personal argument and as scum I think I'd like to get out of the way of that and let them poo poo up the thread.

Eh, I buy it. I don't think we should kill LUTR though.

##unvote

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

QuoProQuid posted:

Why not? Do you think it is likely that a scum player would vig one of their own partners within hours of D1?

I guess I am just struggling to understand why you are discounting one of the biggest points in this game. I have very serious doubts that P_Mom would kill her own teammate and haven't considered her a viable candidate for that reason. The fact that you are only justifying your vote with "this vote is bad" seems weird to me.

It was a v. bad vote.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

QuoProQuid posted:

Why not? Do you think it is likely that a scum player would vig one of their own partners within hours of D1?

I guess I am just struggling to understand why you are discounting one of the biggest points in this game. I have very serious doubts that P_Mom would kill her own teammate and haven't considered her a viable candidate for that reason. The fact that you are only justifying your vote with "this vote is bad" seems weird to me.

Also that took you over 5 minutes to write?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

And the town reads I corrected you on earlier.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

QuoProQuid posted:

Oh, missed those last few posts.

Who do you think we should kill, Ixt? I know you've just recently replaced in, but the only read we have from you is on dscruffy (1) and PMom (2)

Also I called that dude a cum man, that's shorthand for a scum man but it's funny because there's the word cum in it.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Keane are you here?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

You're not very convincing. Hmph.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Keane, you wanna kill someone with me? It'll be fuuuuuun.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Or we could kill the scruffy man. That would be cool. Gulag's probably going to stab someone soon too unless we get something going.

##vote scruffy

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Kill Opop after me, tia.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Seriously, he says he change my vote becuase "people start to mention it" that's not it at all, town wouldn't think that.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Opopanax posted:

That's how it looks to me. I said it wasn't convincing, you made a snipey replay, then a few minutes later you move over to scruffy

That happened before you said that Opop, like an hour or something.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

The unvote anyway.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

And hey, guess what? The guy they wanted me to vote was town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Opopanax posted:

Oh ok. I just saw you get pissy about me not voting pmom and assumed. Keeping my vote here though

What's your reasoning now though? Your original thing is no longer valid so give me something new.

• Locked thread